The online racing simulator
[TC]Radio Dj
(6 posts, started )
[TC]Radio Dj
As you seem very lazy and im 100% u havnt even tryed to find out yourself ... i personally wont help u. Because thats ridicolous.
U need to setup a shoutcast/icecast server first, but be sure there is enough bandwith available.
Second use winamp with shoutcast plugin to stream mp3 data to the server (DJ).

Or just read here:
http://www.shoutcast.com/
#4 - wild
You also need to pay for the various licences to stream the music if you are playing copyrighted material .. e.g. Aerosmith, Snow Patrol etc..

But if you are playing unsigned/uncopyrighted artists then you don't need to pay for the licence.

Just make sure you be careful if you do play copyrighted songs without the required licence Because if you get caught it'll be a hefty fine in most cases. Just to let you know
yea but out of all of them idk which to download because i downloaded one and it didnt work
Quote from wild :You also need to pay for the various licences to stream the music if you are playing copyrighted material .. e.g. Aerosmith, Snow Patrol etc..

But if you are playing unsigned/uncopyrighted artists then you don't need to pay for the licence.

Just make sure you be careful if you do play copyrighted songs without the required licence Because if you get caught it'll be a hefty fine in most cases. Just to let you know

Thnx for the tip i will be sure to look out for that

[TC]Radio Dj
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG