The online racing simulator
Quote from JayEyeBee :After doing the math the ratio is about .65, leaving a 19.6ish penalty. Still a drop from 6th to 20th, is that what you had intended?

Jonathan

LOL, owned. Nope, not really what I intended.
Is this penalty for my teammate Ivan really deserved or just something is wrong with the whole league?

I sea yesterday the mpr from the race and before race what is happend before red flag.
Obviusly most off the racers are forgotten the rules, and there are draiwing like without head. This is wery disapointing to me. The whole ligue are designed to show quality draiwing and example for the other ligues ... but , instead that I see unorganized bunch of drivers whos killing themselves to win the race in the first corner on race lenght 3 hours.

But when I see that the judges are nott better than the racers , ewerithing is clear to me. Because those incidents on start and on the race you are there to penalized that after few minutes , because this thing is madatory to be on irc server and have comunication. Than the too long safety car period is destroying the fealing off the race, that is unexceptable !!!

And the end to see really what is happend on the race?
If you look better there was no place for his car on the track , not Ivan has place to go in the other side his car because he has one car on there , the guys instead backoff he was pushing himself with 2 tyres on the grass , just lunitic can think that he can go thrue with that in T1.
Why someone from judge staff dont watched that guy in the next few laps after incident , when he was cutting the track ewerywhere thay can on the grass on full speed , under yellow course .... without any lifting speed ...
This penality is wery ironic.
roflmao
Quote from Ki-Men :Is this penalty for my teammate Ivan really deserved or just something is wrong with the whole league?

It's really deserved.

There! Answered!
Quote from Ki-Men :Is this penalty for my teammate Ivan really deserved or just something is wrong with the whole league?

I sea yesterday the mpr from the race and before race what is happend before red flag.
Obviusly most off the racers are forgotten the rules, and there are draiwing like without head. This is wery disapointing to me. The whole ligue are designed to show quality draiwing and example for the other ligues ... but , instead that I see unorganized bunch of drivers whos killing themselves to win the race in the first corner on race lenght 3 hours.

But when I see that the judges are nott better than the racers , ewerithing is clear to me. Because those incidents on start and on the race you are there to penalized that after few minutes , because this thing is madatory to be on irc server and have comunication. Than the too long safety car period is destroying the fealing off the race, that is unexceptable !!!

And the end to see really what is happend on the race?
If you look better there was no place for his car on the track , not Ivan has place to go in the other side his car because he has one car on there , the guys instead backoff he was pushing himself with 2 tyres on the grass , just lunitic can think that he can go thrue with that in T1.
Why someone from judge staff dont watched that guy in the next few laps after incident , when he was cutting the track ewerywhere thay can on the grass on full speed , under yellow course .... without any lifting speed ...
This penality is wery ironic.

As has been stated before, and as was viewed from the administrative team several times while reviewing the replay, there WAS plenty of room for the #18 car until the #04 car moved to the left.

Also, all must keep in mind that we are still discussing penalties for the aborted start and possible other penalties for behaviour during the official race. There are some what some might call "harsh" but we call "severe, but appropriate" penalties for the incidents in the Turn 9 area on the red flagged race.
Sounds like to me.

This is a Rock no its a Potato.

That is all. Make sense of that and i salute you
Mmmm,so silent here...
"Western music starts"
Attached images
tumbleweed.jpg
Quote from Seb66 :"Western music starts"

Wonder if the wind blowing that tumbleweed blew Sean Williams into the T9 barrier...

I had to.

OT: 100 posts Seb
Lmao wilko.
Man, i am a forum whore.
Quote from zeugnimod :Shame on you!!!!!

I lol'd. Then I found this pen and completely forgot about it.
Racing is about finding the gray areas to find an advantage over the competition. There was no rules made in GTAL before the race, and therefore was legal to use. If there is a rule made, then we won't use it, simple. You can now all stop crying because we found a gray area that we could gain time in and you didn't. Thanks.
What r u talking about Ken?
I dont follow it either?
Ken's saying that everyone should use button clutch because it instantly takes 3 seconds a lap off your times. :twirl:
Jack, 2 tenths. I'm not saying they should use button clutch, as its going to be banned anyway. My point is that people need to stop whining over us finding a gray area in the rules and taking advantage of it... We know it was banned in MoE, but as NDR has said many times, this isn't MoE.
buttonclutch is retarded

EDIT: this is not Moe but also not Grand Touring "finding a gray area" Amateurs League
Quote from racer hero :Racing is about finding the gray areas to find an advantage over the competition. There was no rules made in GTAL before the race, and therefore was legal to use. If there is a rule made, then we won't use it, simple. You can now all stop crying because we found a gray area that we could gain time in and you didn't. Thanks.

:bananadea
IBTL.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG