Finally!!
(26 posts, closed, started )
Finally!!
Excellent Move guys!

Excellent

Stoney
[CRC Co-Director]
Really need for a new thread tho?
Is it just me or have more forums been made.....
Yikes! ANOTHER forum to check in on...
This is great!!
Well well well!
Yes, I think it did need another thread, couldn't see one that said hello and well done from me personally... Could You?
Ah, that's right guys, start as you mean to go on
Spam? eek! oh noes now i am spamming too , if i make this post quite long and have a point then i wont be spamming and my point is that i am unintentionally spamming so therefore i win!
#9 - L56
Quote from rich uk :Spam? eek! oh noes now i am spamming too , if i make this post quite long and have a point then i wont be spamming and my point is that i am unintentionally spamming so therefore i win!

If I qoute all of your post, maybe this won't be spamming either. Because I quoted what you spammed unintentionally, I spammed even unintentionaller. Hi Rich

Ooh OT: Nice fast forums. Good move. Great Job. Congrats to the LFS devs and community!

L56 Out...

Quote from Bose321 :What kind of monkeys are moderating this forum?

obviously not you. you monkey licker
Spam
wtf?
wtfroflmao!

btw: nice avatar niko.
Whats this thread about? Postcount ftw!
Quote from hazaky :Whats this thread about? Postcount ftw!

it was created to celebrate new (lfs)forum decades ago, but brt just wanted to dig it up and start a spamfest.
In before the lock.
Quote from brt900 :wow off topic has been made

FFFFFFFFFUUUUU-. :mad:

Attached images
1255128255727.jpg
Brt, you picked the oldest feckin thread, and now it gets locked

/me agrees with picture above me.
I never usually comment on crap like this because it's always locked when I find it, so my turn

IBTL
This thread is closed

Finally!!
(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG