The online racing simulator
Cannot connect to the server?
(43 posts, closed, started )
It looks like the master server is down (50 players online now).
#2 - Thill
same thing here , cant connect .
Quote from ldriver :It looks like the master server is down (50 players online now).

VERY DOWN
#4 - Mogar
I can't connect either, and in 30 minutes there will (?) be a race from the brazilian league. Hope that this won't ruin the start of the new season.
looks like it, typical when i can finally get online, no racing
yeap, cant connect either
Yes, same here and whit a friend

why...why on the weekend.. why...want me to have a stroke :gnasher:eh
Me too, suddenly just got disconnected from Oval (FM) after pressing shift and F6 to see what it does... lol
#9 - Thill
dang its pretty late and i think devs are in same time zone so might not be arround to restart the serv (( hope they have some kind of night watch :P
And, it says im still online at FM but i haven't even got LFS running
Yup down.. I was about to take a look at my new skin while racing online.. lets wait and have a beer !
arggh was off to race and noticed while looking at my buddys list that theres only 3 people online ... Scawen, Eric and Victor ? :P

Keiran
Yeah... Pretty dead!
somebody call or sms the devs ) say sorry that you woke them up but we need a serv restart and we say "hi" to the wifes :P
Quote from keiran :arggh was off to race and noticed while looking at my buddys list that theres only 3 people online ... Scawen, Eric and Victor ? :P

Keiran

Maybe Scawen shut down the master server in order to get better fps on his PC while racing ??
Quote :Victor: pff, power cut in south west london ..

***cough*** leo pulled the plug ***cough***
Quote from Mogar :Maybe Scawen shut down the master server in order to get better fps on his PC while racing ??

Hahahaha or maybe he just wanted a bit more bandwith to download por..

edit: They got a blackout, thats it? Lucky server aint here where i live,nearly always that rains causes a blackout, and it rains pretty often.
Quote from spsamsp :Me too, suddenly just got disconnected from Oval (FM) after pressing shift and F6 to see what it does... lol

Never, ever press that combination again. Look what you've done :uglyhamme
Liveforspeed.net is showing 3 people online...I think Scawen, Victor, and Eric shut everyone out for a while to have a go by themselves :-D
Master server still offline bah!

Someone donate a ups to the dev-team!
First race from the new brazilian championship season delayed due to master server down
connection
i cannot connect from here, since 20 or 25 minutes ago
Nobody can connect, only three lucky guys!
Connection to Server
Ok it s probably a surprise patch coming out. I come back later.
FFS! I GET 10 MINS TO PLAY LFS

&

"BLEEP" NO CONNECTION!!!!!

AHHHH MOTHERLAND!!!!!!!

oh my goodness me I AM NUTS!
This thread is closed

(43 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG