The online racing simulator
Need some help getting those last few seconds
Ive been hotlapping and racing around on blackwood like crazy and so far have gotten my RAC time down to an 1:22 something i know there is plenty of places were i can pick up time, but the set loses it the second i try and push it harder any help guys? im having the same issue with FZ and LX too...
Attached files
Exile_R_BL1_RAC_122950.spr - 86.9 KB - 104 views
I have problems getting those last few seconds too.
Firstly take out your passenger. Then try watching the WR hotlap and try to emulate his lines and brake points. then practice practice practice. You are doing better than i could in that car.

oh you can also try HERE.
Check out some of those links.
GL
#3 - HVS5b
For me, slower is faster in the RAC. Be super-smooth and sure to carry as much apex speed as possible thru' the turn after the straight and final turn, even if you compromise the entrance slightly in favour of a good exit.
Also worth concentrating on getting a decent entry to T1, but again place more focus on the exit from the chicane to maximise speed down the back straight.
thanks, and my driving style seems to be still to aggresive thanks for the advice and compliments its really quite fun once you get the used to her.
ive knocked almost a whole second off still this set seems slippery to me... i need some more tips!!
Attached files
nice.spr - 147.4 KB - 87 views
I made this set, and managed to get it pretty darn stable and fast, test it and see what u think. It may not suite your driving style.
Attached files
RAC_gg_BL1.set - 132 B - 637 views
thanks, ill try it out this weekend

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG