The online racing simulator
Cant access hardly any sites, Help :/
Problem with my internet. For some reason i cant access most sites i bother going onto accept Youtube, facebook, google and a few others.

I also normally host a RFactor server for me and friends which now wont work. Cant either connect to World of warcraft.
I can use a proxy to get onto the websites, but any other way it wont work.

Tried with IE, Google chrome and Firefox all the same..

[Sorry at the slim details and sorry if this is in wrong topic]

I Dont exactly know whats wrong, but some webpages come up with just text such as msn.com
Quote from Jordan2007 :Problem with my internet. For some reason i cant access most sites i bother going onto accept Youtube, facebook, google and a few others.

I also normally host a RFactor server for me and friends which now wont work. Cant either connect to World of warcraft.
I can use a proxy to get onto the websites, but any other way it wont work.

Tried with IE, Google chrome and Firefox all the same..

[Sorry at the slim details and sorry if this is in wrong topic]

I Dont exactly know whats wrong, but some webpages come up with just text such as msn.com

I think i have a similar problem to you. Whenever i search on google and click a link, it will send me to some random sites or something like msn search/ask.com.. It just happened recently and im trying to get rid of it, not sure if this problems the same as urs though
Quote : I can use a proxy to get onto the websites, but any other way it wont work.

that could be a couple things... if your isp is having routing or dns problems, it could prevent you from getting to certain sites... some viruses replace the hosts file to prevent you from removing the virus, but i don't think they would block facebook and google, so i'd check with your internet provider first.

Quote :search on google and click a link, it will send me to some random sites

that sounds like a virus... i found a rootkit on a pc at work that behaved in the same way some while back called Win32.TDSS.y, which latched onto the kernel's ATAPI driver... it took some special program and a replacement file to get rid of it... maybe you should check your computer.

and people wonder why i don't like windows.
Yeah, well i got rid of it now, Turns out it changed my PC's DNS server :S, not sure what that does but it seems to have fixed the problem lol, I also used rkill and Malwarebytes to remove the virus, it was called Vista Virus Security, I dunno how i got it but its gone now
Right, Good and bad news for me.

Good News The bug is gone! Woo

Bad News, 3 Minutes of scanning on malwarebyes and i have 21 objects infected
well what did you expect with all your piracy?
BUMP. Just an advice. Get Antivirus program with REAL-TIME PROTECTION. At least AVG Free and Ad-Aware Anniversary Edition and then upgrade to 2009.
I had lots of viruses and once I lost my desktop, but those guys saved my ass.
#8 - dadge
avast has never failed me. and it's free.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG