The online racing simulator
SNOPY V5H Wheel - Some help needed.
Hello everyone,

I got a SNOPY V5H Wheel by a friend as gift today. I didn't contain any driver cd, and I am unable to find one on internet. (The ones I downloaded did not work, and they were the same file called 0054.rar)

I am having this problem:

1. Acceleration and Brake doesn't stack. I am able to use only one of them. I tried to change the setup via LFS controllers, but I messed up everything.

2. Wheel's main place is wrong. It has to be 0 degrees, but it is like 10 degrees to the right, so when I don't touch the wheel, my car goes right side.

3. When I plug it in the USB, it is shown as "Generic USB Joystick". Is it correct or I have to find drivers?

4. I cannot do anything in the "Game Controllers".

5. Vibration doesn't work.

Any help would be great.
I can provide screenshots if necessary.

Thank you,
Aristona
Install the correct drivers for it, and it should work fine. Use google to search for them.
a lot of the older and cheaper wheels sadly only have a combined throttle/brake axis, dunno if that applies to your wheel but it looks quite simple on the pics google found of it.

For the wheel, did you try recalibrating it in the game controller settings in Windows?
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Install the correct drivers for it, and it should work fine. Use google to search for them.

I installed the driver of it, however people says it also contains a different Control Program too. It doesn't exist in internet. I cannot even find the official website of Snopy. I saw many people selling their wheels for a very cheap price because of this issue.

Quote from ACCAkut :a lot of the older and cheaper wheels sadly only have a combined throttle/brake axis, dunno if that applies to your wheel but it looks quite simple on the pics google found of it.

For the wheel, did you try recalibrating it in the game controller settings in Windows?

I tried to change it in Game Controllers, but my wheel is shown as "Generic USB Joystick".

When I want to change the wheel, (Via Game Controller or LFS) it usually messes up everything. Whenever I slowly touch to my wheel, the wheel ingame turns by 180 degrees.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG