The online racing simulator
anyone else see the picture in some of todays papers of button and hamilton? you got to love the way that with all the official / press photographers present they still get their camera phones out to take pictures of each other with the car. (though of course the fact they are sponsored by a mobile phone network may have something to do with it)

also intersting to read that the original idea for mclaren to talk to button was hamilton's
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Petrov signed by Renault!

http://www.thecheckeredflag.co ... petrov-signs-for-renault/

Weird, can't find anything about it on any reliable websites. Remind me a bit of the Piquet/Campos affair

Anyway... http://www.auto123.com/fr/cour ... ipier?artid=115472(French). Basically it says that Kubica didn't want Heidfeld has a team-mate anymore, and that Kubica said to Buemi that Villeneuve will be driving for Renault in 2010. Doesn't seem to be very serious either.

Renault presenting their car today at 15H30 UTC, so we'll be fixed soon
#580 - Bee
From Johnathon Noble's Twitter feed;

Quote :Renault will make a second driver announcement today. Vitaly Petrov is inside the Renault motorhome. Now...let's all guess what may happen

http://twitter.com/NobleF1
Sauber launched:

Its certainly different.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Sauber launched:

Is that livery just for the unveiling, or is that what they are going to run with? Because it's really really bland.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :Is that livery just for the unveiling, or is that what they are going to run with? Because it's really really bland.

Well all the sponsors left with BMW, so they might.
Dude, look at Pedro de la Rosa, look how happy he is!
I'm very happy he got a drive
Quote from JackDaMaster :Sauber launched:

Its certainly different.

Those two look like they've just been pulled off the street and ask to be in a photo with a race car.
That Sauber is very "empty".
Sauber C29 Livery
It's pretty nice, but indeed a bit empty.

Attached images
sam31012010000052.JPG
1sam31012010000052.JPG
sam31012010000053.JPG
sam31012010000054.JPG
I think the sauber will be like the Brawn last year, picking up sponsers as it goes along.

I do like the design though
They already have a few I think, Pilatus being one.
I love it. Any pictures of the Renault yet then?

Edit : Don't think this is it, but it might be...

-
(niall09) DELETED by niall09
Quote from zeromussov :Sauber 2010 F1 Livery

That shape of the nose kinda reminds me of lola

I really hope good results from the newbie teams this year, as it wont be easy one.
Renault R30 Livery
Ye.....

Attached images
4318436587_500e601de2_o.jpg
4318437087_d5592dcdf4_o.jpg
4319169232_b549ee9ddd_o.jpg
4319169658_ef61c348a1_o.jpg
4319169816_5a3c96ebdc_o.jpg
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :

I'm liking this. Although that is just the R29 with some new paint, R30 will be revealed tomorrow.
Quote from JackDaMaster :I'm liking this. Although that is just the R29 with some new paint, R30 will be revealed tomorrow.

Err no, looks like that's the new car to me.
Quote from JackDaMaster :Fail on my part.

Not much of a fail. The car does look like an arrangement of the best ideas from last year.

Vain

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG