The online racing simulator
new to LFS, some minor questions :
Hi all, I just got into LFS, figuring out the interface, hotkeys ,etc. there's a few things Im missing/ cant seem to work out :

- when racing I cant watch that same replay and then return back to the race , just like in rfactor/gtr2.

-when doing a hotlap, LFS doesnt save my best time the next time I start and try that same track with same car again.

- is there a way I can switch easily between cars having a sequential gearbox and a h-pattern gearbox without having to reassign buttons in the controller-setup all the time?
thanks
Quote from Aravian :Hi all, I just got into LFS, figuring out the interface, hotkeys ,etc. there's a few things Im missing/ cant seem to work out :

- when racing I cant watch that same replay and then return back to the race , just like in rfactor/gtr2.

This isn't rfactor/gtr2. In other words, no, you cannot as I accidentally it.
Quote :
-when doing a hotlap, LFS doesnt save my best time the next time I start and try that same track with same car again.

You have to manually save the replay (=press 2). The point of the hotlapping mode is that you can upload the replay to lfsworld and then everyone can see your awesome laptime and you can show off because you're 1337.
Quote :
- is there a way I can switch easily between cars having a sequential gearbox and a h-pattern gearbox without having to reassign buttons in the controller-setup all the time?
thanks

Press shift+g

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG