Pure-D - Session
(12 posts, started )
Pure-D - Session

Thats our second video posted on lfsforum.net. We made it some time ago but 5 minutes ago I realized that we didn't post it here yet. You can watch our previous vids on Youtube and If You are looking for our videos from real drifting, check out our vimeo channel:

Cheers!
Amazing video, i love it! Great movie editing, music, synchronise, just great! 4,9/5 - its so great that too short I want longer movie like that!
#3 - Lynce
Astonishing, mate.

You are good like Tarcal87 and yuzhou.

5 Stars.
Awesomeness!!!

God, I just watched it three times in a row, this has never happened before! I hope to God you'll give us more of this in future
I liked video/audio sync the most. Really nice.
Any chance for download link?
#6 - Pox3d
Brilliant, just brilliant! I thoroughly enjoyed watching that, keep up the good work.
Usually I don't like the lfs drift videos, but this one made me to start drifting right now . Nice video, Congrats! I hope that you'll continue to make beautifull movies, like that
Amazing drift amazing editing amazing music, all those drifters are so synchronic that looks like drifting AI's
Great stuff. I like all your videos a lot. Keep up the good work.
Thank You guys, Im sure Borsu will appreciate that. Successfully, Im going to make Blackfinch my true company, in which Borsu will be an video editor and I'll be a cameraman. Hopefully, our first movie from some real rally/race/drift event should be in may. To be honest, I can't wait. Cheers!
Very very nice, borsuk.
this actually could be the first drifting video I really like

Pure-D - Session
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG