The online racing simulator
Not at this end of the line :snail:
Quote from morpha :That's because i4 = 4 integers = 16 bytes, you only need one int per value.

I skipped over your message because i4 = 4 integers = 64 bytes, because each 'i' or int is 16 bytes long, there for telling the unpack function to do i4 is telling it to read 4 sixteen byte segments giving you the total of 64 bytes read. Although I did read the answer part, and it just did not compute as the right answer because of the first part.

Quote from morpha :Well it's not that I care much, but with the forum bugs increasing rapidly lately (incorrect UIDs, polls getting mixed up, thread ratings breaking, ...) I just wondered if there might be a more serious issue.

vB 4.0.1 is out, 4.0.2 should be out in a fortnight, and we are using the latest 3.8.4 branch, just behind by a few patch levels.
Quote from Dygear :I skipped over your message because i4 = 4 integers = 64 bytes, because each 'i' or int is 16 bytes long, there for telling the unpack function to do i4 is telling it to read 4 sixteen byte segments giving you the total of 64 bytes read. Although I did read the answer part, and it just did not compute as the right answer because of the first part.

An int is 32bits = 4 byte, 4 ints are 16 byte
Even a 64 bit int would still only be 8 byte, so I really don't know what you're talking about.
Quote from morpha :An int is 32bits = 4 byte, 4 ints are 16 byte
Even a 64 bit int would still only be 8 byte, so I really don't know what you're talking about.

Me, failing at basic understanding of bit lengths.
-
(Dygear) DELETED by Dygear

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG