The online racing simulator
European Legend Drivers team skin
(10 posts, started )
hi,

me and a friend are planning on making a racing team in the near future and we are looking for some team skins.

the cars we are looking for to be done are
XRT , RAC , XFR , UFR , FXR , FZR , BF1 , FBM , FOX , FO8 and MRT

if anyone wants to attempt to make a team skin for any of these cars would you be able to.

the team name is going to be European Legend Drivers.

we arent really bothered about the design or colours.

im attempting to do one myself but we are going to take both results and see which ones are better.

thanks in advance.
Well I'll try it but if your team has a site or a little more info on what you want on teh car like a team logo and or a tag for your team it might be easier to make your skin for you.
hi,

we currently dont have a website or a team logo yet but we are looking to get one.

the tag is just ELD.

we arent really bothered about the design and even if you could only make a base template for us that would be great.
Any other volunteers here ? By the way , thanks for tryin' to do it ghostrider83
Edit : I'm the guy who Stikyiky were talkin' about , and thanks to him for the post
yeah I'll have a file for you'r team to use to download what I have already made soon. it will this give me a day or two to send you a link for it. Also if you want you can try webs.com for a site.
Quote from Stikyiky :XRT , RAC , XFR , UFR , FXR , FZR , BF1 , FBM , FOX , FO8 and MRT

At the moment I don't have a skin for RAC, BF1, FBM, FOX, FO8, & MRT.

The Skins I do have are XRT, UFR, FXR, & FZR + XRG, XRR, XFG, UF1, FXO, & FZ5. and its in two base colors.

Let me know what you want on the car like a Logo if you have it and other stuff like art work or what ever. Also I can change the color of the lines and base to what you think the team would like the best.

Attached images
ELD_Preview.JPG
Hmm nice but can you put some sponsors please ? And if you can try to put 2 colours like black and grey , some others decals (endurance decals if you can because i hope make endurance championship with the team) it will be nice. I know that i'm boring
But thanks for tryin' something for us
give me a few days to come up with a design and stuff. I have an idea but to see if it works will remain to be seen.
Ok thanks for everything
The team will be open soon (next month i think), if someone else want to try it will be nice, and by the way thanks ghostrider to tryin' something
BTW : Sorry for double post

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG