The online racing simulator
Airio-Log Script
(1 post, started )
Airio-Log Script
Hello admins,

I just wrote a little php/html script to keep the overview of your Airio log.

You e.g. can embed this script in an iframe in a forum post to make the Airio log available for team members e.g. .

You can choose to display a special server only if you like (instead of all servers in one big log) and you can filter to display a expression only like "BAN" e.g. . So you should be able to find any entry quite easy.

To get that script working for you, you have to edit a few lines in my script:
  1. paths to your Airio root folder: line 12 for the yesterday log and 13 for the current log (I don´t plan to write a unzip script to view older logs too, because you won´t have write access for unzipping files at the log folder with a script anyway)
  2. edit the amount and name of your servers:
  • line 19: set the value of size to the amount of your server +1
  • starting line 20: edit the name of your server and add or remove lines according to the amount of your servers - but keep line 24 if you would like to see all servers.
Please keep in mind, that EQWorry currently updates his Airio and will change the file name of the current log to "log.txt". Then you should be able to open the current log remotely with a path like that:

"http://123.456.789.99/name/gameserver/xyz12345/Airio_FULL/log.txt"

Just ask your server hoster for the correct path. Some hoster e.g. have to allow remote access to your Airio files explicit on your request.
Attached images
unnamed.JPG
Attached files
airiolog.zip - 732 B - 132 views

Airio-Log Script
(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG