The online racing simulator
Quote from seldon :The correct lap: 211 /GT2: 198/
The cars (/teams) involved: 03
The lap/sector/time: T1, after the corner
#03 hits #34 and causing us to spin

#03 was recovering from getting caught on the grass but while trying to get back onto the the track #03 lost the rear end sending him into a spin, with #34 moving over trying to get out of the way he was to close to the spinning car infront off, with yellow flags warning #34 from danger infront off him he did not make enough space between him resulting with #34 going into the barrier.

Warning for both #03 (not taking care when rejoining the track) #34 (ignoring yellow flag and not taking care for danger infront of him).
Quote from seldon :The correct lap: 211 /GT2: 198/
The cars (/teams) involved: 03
The lap/sector/time: T1, after the corner
#03 hits #34 and causing us to spin

yeah sorry about that, I came back on the track trying to stay off the racing line, but then the car kicked sideways.

I didn't actually hit you on my screen, but your car went spinning so I suppose lag didn't help the matter either
The correct lap: 22:25:40
The cars (/teams) involved: 35 15
The lap/sector/time: T11
#15 lunged down the inside of 2 gt2 car making contact with #35
Quote from JasonL220 :The correct lap: 22:25:40

Protest received in last hour of the race, will be looked at post race.
Quote from JasonL220 :The correct lap: 22:25:40

We've decided to give the #15 car a +30 seconds time penalty (DT equivalent) to be added to their race time for this incident. The #15 should have waited until there was a legitimate opportunity to lap the GT2 cars rather than divebombing them as in this incident.

When running a multi-class event as we do in MoE we need everyone (the people being lapped and the people doing the lapping) to take extra care and think before they act. We have seen an improvement in this respect in this year compared to previous years, so we'd appreciate it if all the teams could keep trying so we can try and limit these kind of incidents. Thanks.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG