The online racing simulator
Help with picking out logos
Hi
Im going to have another go at replicating as my first one here(further down the page) had lots of problems as jazz pointed out.
So this is the livery im gonna try but some of the logos i cant make out. Ive attatched a two pics and those logos i cant make out are in yellow boxes.

Attached images
loctite skyline logo help.JPG
loctite-1 logo help.JPG
can't help much, but the yellow one on the rear is Pennzoil
The ebbro on the front can be repainted. I could do that if no-one got it.

PS: as for the logo in the numberplate. Maybe it has something to do with a racing series in Rfactor. There is no need to promote it in LFS you could bring lfs logo again in here.

PPS: As for the alpinestars skins. maybe you could try again. You still have the original file?
If so, do the following:

Delete the logos and paste a fresh copy of them onto the skin - re-re-re-sizing hurts the quality and sharpness of the decals. The rally art is fine i guess, althouh it gets cut by the bodykit. Maybe replace it somewhere else or leave it out. A better version of the alpinestar logo can also be found at bestbrands.com

Then rotate each one like 1,0 degree or so, to make them following the car shape. Note: the alpinestars logo can actuall kept straight. I only mean the little logos/decals like Brembo, Momo, michelin.

Squeeze them and move them where they belong. Watch out that you don't find them on the wheel arches. You know the skin viewer tool?
#3 - 5tag
On the second picture, it's the Tamiya logo

And one you can find yourself by typing EBBRO logo into google image search.

I think I saw your request on nogrip racing. You should get images of the real model. Kyosho, Tamiya and EBBRO are makers of scale models/RC cars I doubt they would want to be advertised next to each other so I don't believe that everything on these skins is adopted off the real car.
The one on the visor is NAGT, an rFactor league. The numberplate says Expertshop, presumably another rFactor related one.
Have you tried looking for pictures of the real car? Just search Google for 'Loctite Skyline' and it should help you out.

I made a whole load of JGTC Skyline skins for the XRR a while back and the Loctite was one of them.

If you want any of the logos I used, just give me a shout.
O nice beefyman didnt rialise that it had been done already. Hope you dont mind it being done again. I Guess ill see how close i can come to yours.

Chillifan, 5tag, jazz - thanx guys.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG