The online racing simulator
My3id Gaming GT2 and 24h in Masters of Endurance 2010
I think this is really good for your first one! a bit long and the second song was not quite my cup off tea, but the camerawork was really clean. relaxing to watch, also I saw a few nice racing scenes in there, can't remember any lag - well done, give us some more of that in future!
Really nice vid there Klit!
Nice one.

Nice camera work, however, could do without those "black screen" spots.

Great video, Karolis!
#6 - BLOBO
well done
#7 - Hahmo
Very nice
Nice one karolis!
#9 - Seb66
Veryyy nicee
Karolis this is just awesome
Strange song but not bad. The video was great, though it felt like it was mostly the first hour or few.

You should definitely keep making more.
Nice, hope to see more to come!
QUALITY MAN
What a boring piece of crap, I fast forwarded through half of it to find it was the same music throughout the entire video, and mostly crappy action, it looked ok graphically but even then it was still a bit off. Even if you'd just fused together the engines and the music it would've been 10 times better, and some different camera angles instead of the moving shift + u all the time. Technically I assume its a good video but content wise its not. Ask your GT1 team how to make a good MoE video
It's good for the first one. And those My3id new skins are just pure awesomeness.
Really good for your first ever video, I think.

But that song.... awful.
Nice one !
Nice one!
I like the song!

It's a little on the long side, but the camera work is pretty sweet Karolis.
I liked the song, I liked the vid. Maybe my standards aren't that big or something, but this is enough for me to like. Tbh, I listened that song 4 times in a row.
Quote from Mysho :I liked the song, I liked the vid. Maybe my standards aren't that big or something, but this is enough for me to like. Tbh, I listened that song 4 times in a row.

Same. Aslo downloaded it
Fantastic video, one of my favorite videos of all time.
Thanks for comments! It seems the song is not everyones taste, but this song best fitted for the action i recorded. I like the moving cameras because it looks more professional and gives some feeling
Camera-work kept me watching, gj on your first one

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG