And the same Alfdio
Example of this
Directing 10-6
Photography
5-10
Alfdio
3-10

see you

Amazing video. This is defo going in my all-time top 10. You're an amazing drifter.

Just the overall quality of the video is on top.
Good thing you used shift+u to cover up any HUD, i can hardly pick out any FPS drops or signs of lagg aswell.
The music is well synced with the overall video, and i like the choice of the song.
This video really stands out, because it's that good.
Quote from Stiggie :Amazing video. This is defo going in my all-time top 10. You're an amazing drifter.

Just the overall quality of the video is on top.
Good thing you used shift+u to cover up any HUD, i can hardly pick out any FPS drops or signs of lagg aswell.
The music is well synced with the overall video, and i like the choice of the song.
This video really stands out, because it's that good.

thank you
#4 - Seb66
At least he's trying.

Use Shift + F (Twice)
To get rid of all the text on screen, try and make it higher quality also.
the quality was horrible...everyone has to admit this...and except for those "9views on one screen" it wasnt very good for me...although quite good car control considering you are using keyboard (yes, it was quite noticeable)
Using Vegas (?) effects is okay once or twice in the movie to give it a more YUSSUFpro look. However, you overdid the silly effects and, bar the clichéd picture-in-picture panel at 2 minutes (which, completely by accident I suppose, actually fits with the music), none of makes much sense. I'm afraid your video isn't YUSSUFpro yet.

To get a really YUSSUFpro video, always use as much graphical detail as your computer allows you to. You are not racing online, just capturing a replay so, most of times, you'll be able to have higher detail when 'filming'. Access those options through the ESC -> Options -> Graphics menu, and try to set at least the Antialiasing options to max. Make sure you have also selected to use full high-resolution textures and shadings.

Another YUSSUFpro tip is to make all the on-screen information (HUD, Flags Info, Driver Names et cetera) invisible. In order to accomplish that, before you start to shoot your movie, press Shift+F once, to disable everything but the replay line at the bottom. Press it again to make it invisible as well.

Ah, yes. If you really want to be a YUSSUFpro movie maker, you have to use customized camera views. You can position your new camera wherever you want simply by pressing Shift+U to access the layout/custom camera view and fiddling with its settings. Always use several angles/heights. Do not be restricted to only one camera position. You'll have to record dozens of takes separely this way, but it's the only way to success and YUSSUFproness.

For more detail on how you make a movie using LFS, visit http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Movie_Tutorial

Best wishes, and I sincerely hope you've fixed your erotic problems by now.
Yuri.
Quote from Seb66 :At least he's trying.

Use Shift + F (Twice)
To get rid of all the text on screen, try and make it higher quality also.

i know thank you
Quote from bavorak :the quality was horrible...everyone has to admit this...and except for those "9views on one screen" it wasnt very good for me...although quite good car control considering you are using keyboard (yes, it was quite noticeable)

thank you
Quote from Yuri Laszlo :Using Vegas (?) effects is okay once or twice in the movie to give it a more YUSSUFpro look. However, you overdid the silly effects and, bar the clichéd picture-in-picture panel at 2 minutes (which, completely by accident I suppose, actually fits with the music), none of makes much sense. I'm afraid your video isn't YUSSUFpro yet.

To get a really YUSSUFpro video, always use as much graphical detail as your computer allows you to. You are not racing online, just capturing a replay so, most of times, you'll be able to have higher detail when 'filming'. Access those options through the ESC -> Options -> Graphics menu, and try to set at least the Antialiasing options to max. Make sure you have also selected to use full high-resolution textures and shadings.

Another YUSSUFpro tip is to make all the on-screen information (HUD, Flags Info, Driver Names et cetera) invisible. In order to accomplish that, before you start to shoot your movie, press Shift+F once, to disable everything but the replay line at the bottom. Press it again to make it invisible as well.

Ah, yes. If you really want to be a YUSSUFpro movie maker, you have to use customized camera views. You can position your new camera wherever you want simply by pressing Shift+U to access the layout/custom camera view and fiddling with its settings. Always use several angles/heights. Do not be restricted to only one camera position. You'll have to record dozens of takes separely this way, but it's the only way to success and YUSSUFproness.

For more detail on how you make a movie using LFS, visit http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/Movie_Tutorial

Best wishes, and I sincerely hope you've fixed your erotic problems by now.
Yuri.

Thank you for your information
I'll admit I'm not good at photography, but Sohol self-development in the future Thank you

4:39 AM and I'm dizzy from the effects.
I'm thinking watch some other videos like "Step into S2" or a few Falken videos, DRIFT, get a feel for a decent video.
Most of the posts are totally right, you should take advice of them. I just wanted to add :
  • Don't put effects just for the fun of it. They have to fit well in the whole movie.
  • Don't use plain default skins. You may find good ones there
  • Don't take 1/4 of the vid for the credits, it's just pure nonsence, especially if it is only 3 minutes long
One last thing : don't give up
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :
  • Don't take 1/4 of the vid for the credits, it's just pure nonsence, especially if it is only 3 minutes long

if you make credits interesting then it can be 1/4 of the movie...for example if credits are on on half of the screen and on another half there are still shots from lfs or if you make credits graphically appealing... like these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNKfipLHtP4#t=5m42s
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Most of the posts are totally right, you should take advice of them. I just wanted to add :
  • Don't put effects just for the fun of it. They have to fit well in the whole movie.
  • Don't use plain default skins. You may find good ones there
One last thing : don't give up

thank you
Quote from @YUSSUF@ :yeah thank you

well I wasnt saying that your credits were good...they were actually boring

BAcK YUSSUFpro
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG