The online racing simulator
Blackwood GP getting old
(68 posts, started )
looks great, very well done, but i personally would rather keep a "new" blackwood
wow, at first pictures i had my doubts, but this is looking absolutely fantastic
amazing, this is amazing!
Yeah starting to look good.

Taavi, this is what I meant by rain damage. You know when rust 'drips' and leaves marks. Something like this. But I know it also happens on painted surfaces too. For example, a white house can get rain damage if there is say... a leak on the side and water constantly drips down the side in one spot. It will leave a brownish line, maybe with a bit of mossy green if too

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bk/sets/895778/ (Load of them here)

It is possible that you could do it on signs or something
Yup.
Looking better with each pass
#31 - JJ72
weee...mod of the month!
LOL, Taavi, the place looks like a warzone!!! I like it though. Most inventive and creative texture pack to date
Wow, man, seems you really got some skill. Looking great! Of course, now the grass looks too freshly mowed and could really do with some bad weed and things

But, even though I really like the look, I will probably not use those textures, because racing on it would feel a bit weird. Because you can see all those cracks and chuckholes, but you can't feel them. Would be kind of cool though to have one track like that with everything actually modelled
Why have grass? You should make it into dirt and rubbish.
excellent. I might have to have a go at this track editing stuff myself :P
could someone upload somewhere else? rapidshare even? I click download after waiting 45 seconds and i get a connection error every time
#38 - neRu
OMG! :woohoo:
Taavi, this is GREAT!:wow:

Thank u!
someone please post alternative link? Im still getting host could not be found.
wow, this mod really rocks.. but I'd like to try it also, connection error on the page. Host it else were please..
Thank You
Im going to rate on Mitsufumis grading scale.

Idea, great and amazing. I almost urined when I saw this. 50/10!!!!!!!!!!

The way you made is just awesome. 40/14

Overall score 103/15!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great great great.

LOL
Everything look great, except this wall (BW_walls.dds).

Update?
Attached images
ugly_wall.jpg
yeah, i did that one half asleep...update coming, but not just that wall :Kick_Can_
hehe, thx!
coming up:

download up later...
Attached images
old18.jpg
old19.jpg
old20.jpg

Blackwood GP getting old
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG