The online racing simulator
Teh uf1 war
(17 posts, started )
#1 - Tazka
Teh uf1 war
Great one. Like it very much.
lol if someone tell me that uf1 can slide around corners ...no way I would believe him/her
It slides nicely, I've got a set for it that drifts like it does in the video and all you need is wheel and throttle, no brakes, no e-brake, very little shifting. Floor it to go, lift off to slide
Quote from bavorak :lol if someone tell me that uf1 can slide around corners ...no way I would believe him/her

Its pretty much easy ^^
Uf1 goes drifting!
not bad vid.
#7 - Lynce
In the Hall of fame.

Amazing. Totaly original. "The war has begun". Perfect sentence to think about it. In the cinema is a good resource.

5 stars, brother.
Quote from bavorak :lol if someone tell me that uf1 can slide around corners ...no way I would believe him/her

handbrake
Quote from Töki (HUN) :handbrake

No! Never! Like I said, you can create setups with monumental lift off oversteer, there really is no need for the handbrake.
Back wheels are spinning freely in the video as well, so no handbrake there either
Talk about D-Boy! Damn nice!
First thing that came to mind was 'that must be a tweaked uf1 or something' (if that's possible).. but I guess with a good setup it possible too

For -i think the first time-, i would like to see more of this (uf1 drifting that is...)
Haha, nice.
nice
Nice :P
I think i saw these 2 drifting together awhile ago.. Just didnt think they would make a video of it
soo... any chance we could find this uf1 drift setup somewere?

I'm not a fan of drifting.. but sliding a uf1 around corners is just badass
When I saw the pics you posted I was amazed lol, but a video is even better, it was fun to watch lol

Nice work

Teh uf1 war
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG