The online racing simulator
RSF Formula BMW
(11 posts, started )
RSF Formula BMW
Saw this car at the Autosport International last week and decided to give it a go. Raced in Formula BMW Euro Series by Jack Harvey, although this design has been used on a number of other formula cars.
Attached images
harvey2.jpg
harvey4.jpg
Screen shot 2010-01-19 at 20.30.56.png
Screen shot 2010-01-19 at 20.31.24.png
Looking good

Kinda reminds me of the 1994 Footwork F1 car
This will be a good replica, i can tell

Sponge, do you know, has it been done?

E: found the FOX, but no Fo8 it seems.
Quote from JazzOn :This will be a good replica, i can tell

Sponge, do you know, has it been done?

Not sure.. (maybe i can give it a go..) but here is not the right place to discuss that

I'm looking forward to see this RSF fbm done
Quote from Sponge :(maybe i can give it a go..)

thats what i've thought too

Anyway, right, Tom has quite some stuff to do. All the twirly red squares, especially the engine cover

I like the union jack flag on the scoop. The rearwing, is boring, but the red color tone is spot on i think, Tom. The blue should be darker, tho.
Almost standard Fortec colours these days, on anything!

Looking good. CMX viewer isn't good for judging colours - get it in game with a proper background for that, and use the viewer for edge aligning and logo positioning (I bet I didn't need to tell you that).
Thanks for the comments

I would like to get it done soon, but work is busy at the minute with the race season approaching.

I'm not looking forward to doing the engine cover, it's going to be a right bitch
Small update, red squares on the front done, along with web address and 'JACK' on the wing mirrors.

Slowly working my way backwards.
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
Lookin' good keep it up!
keep going this'll be good
You can run, but you can't hide

RSF Formula BMW
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG