The online racing simulator
If it pisses down with rain, it will be the best race this season.
is it this weekend?

if so, SHIT. im racing

i love monaco, its just a jewel in the crown of formula 1
i HATE those tilke tracks, what a tosser
It's always amazing to watch the cars circulate, but I can't see it being a particularly good race whatever the weather. We should place bets on the number of passes for a points-paying position that take place on the track. Won't be many.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :is it this weekend?

if so, SHIT. im racing

Yes.

But I expect a boring race, if it doesnt rain. My bet for passes on track would be 0 or maybe 1, if we're lucky.
there will definatly be a pass. if alonso has 3 laps of fuel. and hes overtaking a super aguri. and the super aguri is running on 2 cylinders. and ide gets allowed back in. MAYBE under those circumstances, we may see an overtake?!?! or am i asking too much?!?!
Hhahahaha dude! thats funny haha.. or maybe if everyone is drunk sato can win... hahahahahahahhahahahaha
#32 - wE1l
For some reason, I just have some GUT feeling that there will be an accident. Either it will be with Super Aguri not knowing what is going on, or if we are lucky, Alonso will get DNF
Alonso for the DNF!
Kimi for the Win!
Shumacher 9th.

but its never going to happen.........
Well, yeah I never thought I'd say this, but I really want to see Alonso have a DNF at least ONCE (or more ) in the season so that Schumi can keep up in the points battle. Because if Alonso just keeps winning races... that is the same kind of dumb outcome like last year. I want a season to watch that is close to the very last few races in the season.
#36 - wE1l
Quote from mrbogeyman :Alonso for the DNF!
Kimi for the Win!
Shumacher 9th.

but its never going to happen.........

Erm...sorry but what do you mean Schumacher 9th?
I also predict Kimi will do well Hopefully he has a good turnout in the results.
Im really lookijg forward to the race, two aguris on the tail can prepare some tricky situations to the drivers on the top places..... and if it rain..... WOULD BE GREAT........
I like watching Monte Carlo GP, its always a little refreshment after races like the last one was.....
1st - Button
2nd - Coulthard
3rd - ?

It'd be a good race for Britain
Quote from Leifde :1st - Button
2nd - Coulthard
3rd - ?

Hope you are joking m8, Button will not finish on the 1st place IMO - definitly not in this season.... he is like a bubble: looking big before it blows

And about David, he is my hidden favourite Go, David, Go!
I reckon Alonso will take it, and im hoping Montoya is a strong contender. Would love to see Webber take a podium, the poor lads tries so hard and doesnt get that much recognition.
#42 - wE1l
Quote from Leifde :1st - Button
2nd - Coulthard
3rd - ?

1st - Button
2nd - Coulthard
3rd - Ron Dennis

He said he always wanted to bring more fun into F1.
#43 - Vain
I just spend the last 30 minutes with F1 clips from '90 to '94. Now I have absolutely no intention to see the upcoming Monaco race. '92 Senna vs Mansell was absolutely amazing and the contrast to the '06 race would just be too depressing.

Vain
Horny race! I'll still watch '06. Then, when the rules are revamped for '08 I can say "Wow this so so much better than the '06 and '07 Monaco GPs!!11!!11!11"
Now thats a race.

Why, oh why did i only get into F1 in 2000, if only id watched it as a kid
Always loved Monaco as a track, and it's guaranteed that I will have my face planted in front of the tv when this GP starts.
Quote :'92 Senna vs Mansell was absolutely amazing and the contrast to the '06 race would just be too depressing.

But up until Mansell had a puncture it was a bit of a procession, Mansell was miles outfront and in dominant form.

Monaco is a race of extremes, as I said earlier, sometimes it produces one of the most exciting races of the season and other times i'm screaming at the telly "why do they race here?", and there is no way on Earth you can predict before hand whether Monaco will be worth watching.
Shumacher forgot how to take a corner
Yes...right when his pole was threatened by Alonso who - surprise! - was coming behind him. Very convenient!
looked a bit like the things in '94 and '97 - a shame

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG