The online racing simulator
WTCC - Seat pull out.
(39 posts, started )
Quote from BlueFlame :Talkin out your arse again. No manufacturers means no real talent. 1996, Menu, Beila, Winkelhock, Harvey, Rydell, Cleland, Leslie, Will Hoy, Ravaglia, Kox, Kelvin Burt, Radisich and Thompson, all in
Vauxhall, Volvo, Ford, Audi, Renault, Peugeot, and even Honda. Which made great racing.

ok then, i'll just stand here in the bullshit coming from your mouth and not talk because you are obviously too stuck up to see that the super touring years werent really the golden years of BTCC. And no talent? Turkington, Plato, Neal, Giovanardi, Herbert, Adam, Collard, Chilton.

I would go on but i cant be bothered because its pointless. Different breed of driver to the ones you are on about but still just as good.
Quote from trebor901 :ok then, i'll just stand here in the bullshit coming from your mouth and not talk because you are obviously too stuck up to see that the super touring years werent really the golden years of BTCC.

Dude, you're on crack if you think the BTCC is good.. It's just people that wreck.
right? so all the people that turned up to the races last year are all on drugs? yeah ok.... funny that at the BTCC final there were more people than were at the WTCC meeting there.
-
(Its-really-NOT-Dr-Dick) DELETED by SamH
Have we found the new earmelon there? :o
Thank you.
-
(trebor901) DELETED by SamH : ...
#31 - 5haz
Super2000 is evil, cars need more power.
well WTCC new rules are 1.6 turbos but BTCC are going to 2.0 turbo's which should once the S2000 and BTC spec cars have been phased out be a bit quicker than the current stuff, and it will finally be all saloon cars, no hatchbacks.
-
(STOP-BANNING-ME-PLEASE) DELETED by SamH : gone
Thats Sucks Dude."Butthead in hell"

I hope good Replecment for Seat be Ford .
#34 - 5haz
There needs to be a greater variety of engine layouts and sizes, and different classes, like the 70s.

Big unwieldy powerul cars and small nimble cars makes for good racing.
If the seats have gone, what will everybody sit on?
Maybe Suzuki needs to enter with swift.
Quote from Whitmore :No hatchbacks? You've got to be kidding?

nope there will be a minimum length which will ensure hatchbacks are not able to compete so back to proper touring cars.
Quote from trebor901 :nope there will be a minimum length which will ensure hatchbacks are not able to compete so back to proper touring cars.

But if things haven't changed since I last looked, the rules also state FWD only, and I wouldn't class a touring car race as being proper without some RWD cars in the mix. Like the Beemers we've had for years, or before that the Sierras. Those to me were proper touring cars. Will be a shame to see RWD gone.
Quote from Minimaxman :But if things haven't changed since I last looked, the rules also state FWD only, and I wouldn't class a touring car race as being proper without some RWD cars in the mix. Like the Beemers we've had for years, or before that the Sierras. Those to me were proper touring cars. Will be a shame to see RWD gone.

Alan Gow has said if there is need for rwd he'll let them compete under NGTC

WTCC - Seat pull out.
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG