The online racing simulator
How many ROMANIAn liceensed racers are there?
Hey, i'm just curious how many romanian racers have a liceense?, cuz atm i only know 2 people Plz romanian racers (with s2 liceense) if u see this leave a "footprint" or a pm! Other nation racers how know romanian racers or somthin like that are welcome 2.... i do not intend 2 upset any1, i'm just curious how many of us are there :P

thx, buhbye now :P
These type of threads are soooooo annoying!! Why do you want to know?????
You'll find loads of online Romanian players in these games: http://www.bluegecko.ro/ all writen by a Romanian team too.
Quote from spsamsp :These type of threads are soooooo annoying!! Why do you want to know?????

because i do. there arent that many and i wanna "meet" up with some, have some fun, etc etc.

and that chart from the lfsworld contains evin the demo players, so....
Quote from traxxion :Plus, one of my teammates is Romanian, Scoop.

yea, i allready have him in my yahoo msg list :P
#7 - Scoop
spsamsp we are basicly no LFS comunaty in romania, and on LFSW u can't see who's licenced or not, and to give u an idea atm i know as licenced romanians, me, Alex, Spoosh (inactive), and another guy who won't answere e-mails or pm.
So as u can see it's very important to find eachother and get a lfs comunaty on it's feet in romania
Quote from Scoop :spsamsp we are basicly no LFS comunaty in romania, and on LFSW u can't see who's licenced or not, and to give u an idea atm i know as licenced romanians, me, Alex, Spoosh (inactive), and another guy who won't answere e-mails or pm.
So as u can see it's very important to find eachother and get a lfs comunaty on it's feet in romania

THANK YOU!!!!
so you see spsamsp? only 2 of us showd up in here...i'm sure that there are 2 or 3 more romanian liceensed players, but inactive...this should answer ur question
-
(Schooner) DELETED by Schooner

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG