The online racing simulator
12/02/10 LFSCART 2010 Media Day 1
Hello: After the LFSCART Light race I'd like to ivite you to the first media day. This media day will be primary for footage for the intros. Therefore I need at least 6 cars on the grid. We'll have an speedway shooting, a roadcourse shooting and a street course shooting. Maybe even a shorttrack shooting.

I will be the director and editor for this, so I'd like you to be there and I want you to follow my commands!

If you already want to have an interview please limit it on comments about the schedule. I will record it.

2100utc meeting on ventrillo and on the server (both is compulsory to get this thing smoothly done), it is set to a password. Those who drive the cars will be sent the skins they shall use for the shootings later on.

Cars:

Interviews:

Skin Names:
HEL_CART10Media0.jpg
HEL_CART10Media1.jpg
HEL_CART10Media2.jpg
HEL_CART10Media3.jpg
HEL_CART10Media4.jpg
HEL_CART10Media5.jpg
HEL_CART10Media6.jpg
HEL_CART10Media7.jpg
HEL_CART10Media8.jpg
HEL_CART10Media9.jpg
FO8_CART10Media0.jpg
FO8_CART10Media1.jpg
FO8_CART10Media2.jpg
FO8_CART10Media3.jpg
FO8_CART10Media4.jpg
FO8_CART10Media5.jpg
FO8_CART10Media6.jpg
FO8_CART10Media7.jpg
FO8_CART10Media8.jpg
FO8_CART10Media9.jpg
I belive the whole Tiger Expess Motorsports team would attend to this. Confirmation will come later though.

I would personnally be interrested for an interview too.
I'll come and do whatever you like Thilo

Except sexy time!
yap I'll be there
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :I belive the whole Tiger Expess Motorsports would attend to this. Confirmation will come later though.

I would personnally be interrested for an interview too.

I hope you know that LLWS is on that day Yann :P
Quote from Deutschland2007 :I hope you know that LLWS is on that day Yann :P

Seriously Domi

You really think that Falke is gonna make his two own leagues clashing together?
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Seriously Domi

You really think that Falke is gonna make his two own leagues clashing together?

Yea, forgot about that

I think I will come then.
Quote from GreyBull [CHA] :Seriously Domi

oh noes I forgot that LLWS is there [/sarcasm]

however I added the times I expect it to start to the opening post.
damn, i got ventrillo but my mic is kinda broken (i cant speek)
If the noob will finish skin, we are coming!
jaja
I deffenetly be there.
I'll defintley be there, most probable alongside James and Kristof
I'll see, what i can do there.
I should be there. The rest of clockwork should as well
I shall be there i hope
Totally wouldn't mind a interview that would be epic.
I just want to point out again, I will sent you the skins you shall use. But if you think that you need to use your team skins, please ONLY use the base! there have to be NO stickers at all. Just the colours... and please sent 'em to me! (so you see, it's easier to use just the skins I will sent you)
The easiest way actually is for everyone to create a blank jpeg with the name required then you replace them with the actual skins in your LFS...
oh... yeah... boothy you're right, that's the smartest way

EDIT: I uploaded the names you shall use for the skins...!
Or you just, make a black default skin, and some generic helmet?
Would that also work?
Any skin will work as long as you tell us the proper name, even if it has an epic design

Also, I just thought this may be a nice chance to do a couple practice bits with the formation lap app to a) test config and b) get newbies used to it.
so at the moment I'm thinking of 3-4x 5+1 Lappers as training for the Standing Start with formation lap application. After that we go to the actual "movie shooting" and I'll explain everyone what he/she/it has to do... please be in vent for that one.
tomorrow we're shooting^^
Ill attempt to be around I dunno how much time ill have after LLWS.
It will start about half an hour after the LLWS race finishes
Media day guys can join now... pw is MediaDay

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG