The online racing simulator
new Ferrari f430 racing wheel
Well got new wheel yesterday and 1600 joystick from Costco for $109.00 and very happy with, what a changew from thrustmaster digtal 2 that finally broke, very happy with it but u need to update drivers from Thrustmaster, works great on LFS and Need to speed2, for the money it is awsome wheel. everybody else on internet didnt have wheel in store, so plzs check at Costco and u need not be a menber to buy, ty Madfinn
-
(Luke.S) DELETED by Luke.S
wheel

thats one thing about America everybody does have a view and a right to say it, and why is there so many post on G25-G27 repair lol,
HAVE A NICE DAY
-
ferrari f430 wheel

well I am extremely happy with with, raced lfs, need for speed2, and dirt2, works great, and if u purchase this wheel it also comes with a 2 yr warranty. the 1600m joystick works great to, what a but from Costco in America which I guess people in foreign countries dont have access to lol, well have a nice dat. Thxs MADFINN
Luke, WTF are you having a go at this guy for? I also don't know why you brought America into this discussion. It will only start an argument.

@ madfinn. Congratulations on your purchase! Have fun with it.
-
If anything, he is no more annoying than you, and you are a very annoying little child.
poor luke, i guess he will never know how to treat demo racers..
#7 - dadge
what a strange thread this looks. posts removed maybe lol......
games DIRT2
IF YOU GET CHANCE TRY DIRT 2 ITS REAL AWSOME, DOWNLOADES MINE OF INTERNET FOR $39.95, WORKS GREAT CARS ARE VERY GOOD AND THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM TO CHOOSE FROM WHEN YOU WORK UP THEN CHAIN TY MADFINN
#9 - Fuse5
Ok
This thread is weird.
Well since you are wondering he did delete his posts. I saw them. I think Luke just had a bad day.
new wheels
Quote from madfinn :well got new wheel yesterday and 1600 joystick from costco for $109.00 and very happy with, what a changew from thrustmaster digtal 2 that finally broke, very happy with it but u need to update drivers from thrustmaster, works great on lfs and need to speed2, for the money it is awsome wheel. Everybody else on internet didnt have wheel in store, so plzs check at costco and u need not be a menber to buy, ty madfinn

amazon has new ferrari f430 racing wheel on sale for $72.00, really works well for the money, ty darrell

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG