The online racing simulator
Singature
(12 posts, started )
Singature
Hi guys,
I made animated gif signature and dont know how to use it here. Is it possible to add it here and how? [img] didnt work
Having images of any kind as a sig isn't enabled on here im afraid to say, apart from some of the LFS teams user bar things some time ago (CTRA?) but thats about it, i believe that the feature of being able to add custom images for use as a signature is disabled on purpose.
cant have a animated image in your sig
Quote from brt900 :cant have a animated image in your sig

And thank god for that! That'd be a pain loading on phone
Nice sig though :P
You can disable it on phone... And some are really small
Thanks for info
I couldn't be bothered changing forum preferences everytime ;P
It makes it unique without big bulging Signatures saying your name or something stupid.
Quote from Jordan2007 :It makes it unique without big bulging Signatures saying your name or something stupid.

when do you get your pc.

OT: i think we should be aloud them but just with limited sizes
Quote from brt900 :when do you get your pc.

OT: i think we should be aloud them but just with limited sizes

Monday/Tuesday next week
Xbox has also gone off to germany due to Red ring of death.
And a Indian man from Microsoft has stolen my Xbox live account and changed it to Some stupid name.

I'm Missing so much school because of testing. Its a Epic Win, I Went to 3 test days last week, Its been good.
Right Listen to this, I Was having a race with a Golf and he lost control and i ended up going into the gravel trying to avoid him.
This racing thing is so fun ^^

Sorry for off topic.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Monday/Tuesday next week
Xbox has also gone off to germany due to Red ring of death.
And a Indian man from Microsoft has stolen my Xbox live account and changed it to Some stupid name.

I'm Missing so much school because of testing. Its a Epic Win, I Went to 3 test days last week, Its been good.
Right Listen to this, I Was having a race with a Golf and he lost control and i ended up going into the gravel trying to avoid him.
This racing thing is so fun ^^

Sorry for off topic.

its ok weve hijacked thread are you on pace or do you not know other peoples time cant you skype it on your laptop
Uhhr I'm like 0.4 off of the main pace at brands. i should be on the pace by the time i start. Im off in 2 minutes. Goodbye

Singature
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG