The online racing simulator
Deadzones
(7 posts, started )
Deadzones
I was on all deadzone threads, but I have a real problem. I can't adjust my wheel to centre. When I let it it goes back on the middle, but it can move about 1mm and it makes the ingame wheel turn and I go of the course... So, is there any solution?

Wheel is some cheap Genius. There are no deadzones in it's software.
#2 - CSU1
Is LFS recognizing the wheel as an axis or button?
As a wheel, but in settings, when I choose axis for steering and acc/brk I can press the "C" button until tomorrow, but every time I move the wheel or press a pedal, it goes to hell... Sometimes it takes me more than half an hour just to adjust the settings...
Just rotate your wheel fully left/right to make sure LFS uses the full steering range of your wheel after the calibration has been reset. Deadzones are really terrible for wheels and you shouldn't need to use them at all.
Thanks for advice... Trying that before... I'll try it soon, I have no time right now, I'm busy with school and some other things. I'll let you guys know when I try it.
As I said... I was trying it before, but I didn't actually know hot to do it. I've done it... WITH YOUR HELP! THANK YOU ALL! This is the formula. 1. Re-calibrate in drivers. 2. Get in game and spin few times right to left. 3. Re-calibrate in game. 4. Spin few times again. 5. Play with no f**kups.
Wow! thank you so much for this post! i had the same issue with a G27 that is less than 30 hours old.
-
(BlakjeKaas) DELETED by BlakjeKaas

Deadzones
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG