The online racing simulator
teletubbies xrg skin
(20 posts, started )
teletubbies xrg skin
can some one make teletubbie skin for xrg because im like teletubbies and if some one make can he upload that skin to lfsworld.net too? PLEASE MAKE TELETUBBIES SKIN FOR XRG I LIKE A LOT TELETUBBIES PLEASEE
you don't sound serious
if i was Bean0...i still wouldn't make that skin
i dont are maked teletubbie skin but can some one make teletubbie skin to XRG I LIKE TELETUBBIES
Quote from TELETUBBIES900 :i dont are maked teletubbie skin but can some one make teletubbie skin to XRG I LIKE TELETUBBIES

are you 9 or something?
well i hope this will do for now as I made these for my girls a while back.
Attached images
XRT_teletubbies.jpg
XRG_teletubbies.jpg
XRT_and_XRG_Teletubbies_preview.jpg
Just because the teletubbies are so epicly gay and because this will make you look moreso online here :P
Attached images
XRG_teletubbieshaha.jpg
rofl @ this thread.
Quote from TELETUBBIES900 :can some one make teletubbie skin for xrg because im like teletubbies and if some one make can he upload that skin to lfsworld.net too? PLEASE MAKE TELETUBBIES SKIN FOR XRG I LIKE A LOT TELETUBBIES PLEASEE

Well let me say this no one going to upload a teletubbies skin to there world account so that out but as for making you a skin well there might be this a few of us to do it this for teh hell of it.

Quote from insanedragon :well i hope this will do for now as I made these for my girls a while back.

LOL Alisha

Quote from Bmxtwins :Just because the teletubbies are so epicly gay and because this will make you look moreso online here :P

Nice one but I this had to fix it lol

Quote from 13474072 :rofl @ this thread.

Makes two of us!

And as Insanedragon did I made an XRT version incase you do get a S2 account with your name you can upload them your self.
Attached images
XRT_teletubbies900.jpg
XRG_teletubbies900.jpg
Thank you for teletubbies car skins
CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD TELETUBBIE SKINS TO LFSWORLD.NET I DONT CAN II DONT HAVE S2 and my mom says he dont buy S2 FOR ME
Ya know what I really love???

That warning sticker on the left and right rear quarter panel, saying this isnt a professional driver.... That made me lol into next week
Fail....
Quote from ghostrider83 :Well let me say this no one going to upload a teletubbies skin to there world account so that out but as for making you a skin well there might be this a few of us to do it this for teh hell of it.

LOL Alisha

Makes two of us!

And as Insanedragon did I made an XRT version incase you do get a S2 account with your name you can upload them your self.

can YOU UPLOAD YOUR SKIN TO LFSWOORLD.NEETS BECAUSE YOU HAVE S2
Quote from TELETUBBIES900 :can YOU UPLOAD YOUR SKIN TO LFSWOORLD.NEETS BECAUSE YOU HAVE S2

can YOU BUY S2 ON LFS.NEETS SO U CAN UPLOAD SKINS URSELF TOO

Quote from ghostrider83 :Well let me say this no one going to upload a teletubbies skin to there world account so that out but as for making you a skin well there might be this a few of us to do it this for teh hell of it.

LOL Alisha

Makes two of us!

I never said you could edit it!!! I'm reporting you!!!!
Dude Bmx you use insanedragons skin so yeah and anyway all I did was take your skin that you originally got from Insanedragon's and filled in teh white and place teh dots all over the car lol.
Quote :and my mom says he dont buy S2 FOR ME

lol I found the problem

teletubbies xrg skin
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG