The online racing simulator
mods please close
(17 posts, closed, started )
mods please close
SOLD

Mods please close
can't sell your S2 License, but good luck selling the G25.

EDIT: $350 USD! Are you out of your mind, or am I behind times and my G25 is worth more now that the G27 came out? I only paid $240 brand new for my G25 and that was 3 years ago. i can understand markup to some degree but yea - good luck selling a used G25 for $100 increase!
Quote from blackbird04217 :can't sell your S2 License, but good luck selling the G25.

Uhm, im not selling my s2 license.

Im giving it away for FREE.
Quote from blackbird04217 :can't sell your S2 License, but good luck selling the G25.

EDIT: $350 USD! Are you out of your mind, or am I behind times and my G25 is worth more now that the G27 came out? I only paid $240 brand new for my G25 and that was 3 years ago. i can understand markup to some degree but yea - good luck selling a used G25 for $100 increase!

Thanks for the good wishes but not everyone found a great deal on a g25 when it came out therefore this markup you speak of I do not understand.
Quote from Dante_Altair :Im selling my logitech g25 up on ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA ... tem&item=320471498775

I'm also including for FREE my S2 license since it wont do me any good anymore not having a kick ass wheel like the g25 anymore. Unfortunately there is no way to change the username (dante_altair) but hey, its free right. The account still has 3 unlocks left. Im also throwing in my gran turismo 5 prologue for the ps3 in for FREE too. This is a true PLUG AND PLAY deal. So dont sleep on this ONE TIME ONLY chance.

brand new buy it now - http://cgi.ebay.com/Logitech-G ... ories?hash=item1c0efec84f

your not going to get $350 for it...
$350 vs $220 is not called competition.

$235 vs $220 is probably called competition, at least its in the ballpark; but even then; used vs new. . .
Quote from blackbird04217 :$350 vs $220 is not called competition.

$235 vs $220 is probably called competition, at least its in the ballpark; but even then; used vs new. . .

its all good. thanks for the input guys.
bump
BUMP

I have discounted the price....

Logitech g25 plus s2 license plus gt 5 prologue = $330 Value
Take $100 dollars off!
YOURS for only $229

LFS forum members can disregard the buy it now price and get this at the start bidding price, just pm me if you are interested in buying.
BUMP

3 hours left!

if you miss out and the bidding closes, pm me or email me at ritmoxl@gmail.com if you're interested in buying.
Trading a LFS license isn't allowed, whether you sell it or not.

From the EULA:

Quote :3.4 You must not give your username, WEB or GAME password to other LFS users.

Quote from Dajmin :Trading a LFS license isn't allowed, whether you sell it or not.

I think it cannot legally be disallowed, but it is strongly discouraged by the devs. The problem is actually not regarding the selling or the seller, but the buyer, because the used license doesn't only include the content as a fresh license would, but also the name, reputation and any potential bans (potentially even a system-wide online ban!), too. In the worst case the seller could even at some point decide to want his license back and get the license password reset if he still has his confirmation of purchase.

In the end the used-license buyer is the one who bears all the risk and if anything happens then he will be the loser, because the devs have explicitly stated that they won't even try to start untangling the mess that results of selling or giving away a license.
#14 - Migz
Quote from Dajmin :Trading a LFS license isn't allowed, whether you sell it or not.

From the EULA:

Just wondering, but it says you cant give it to another LFS user. But where does it say you cant just give it away to someone who's not a LFS user?
At least not until after you've given them your license?
GREAT INPUT Androidxp!

FORTUNATELY, the S2 license I have, has been barely used (a week), and contains no such system wide bans or any other corruptions. As for the reputation on the forums, this is the only thread with the only posts from the user: Dante_Altair.

PLUS, I will 1000% GUARANTEE that I will not "want my S2 license back", which is just redonkulous as I'm selling away my g25 (therefore there is no point in playing LFS IMO).

Lastly, I've become more of a motoGP man, and am not as interested in cars as I am in sportbikes now.

Buyer should have undoubtful confidence when purchasing this G25 from me.
I don't know about the very legal terms of it but I know that by buying a license you agree to the terms of the EULA. Which means you agree not to sell or give your account away. If person A gives/sells their LFS account to person B than person B did not legally commit to the terms of EULA by buying, AND person A is breaking their agreement with those license terms.

This goes for any game really; read the fine print. You can not buy, play then give your game to someone else. It is 'illegal' distribution of a product. In terms of what stands up in court, I don't actually know that far - but Dante_Altair agreed, when he bought LFS, to not give/sell his license.
lol 229 USD = ~160€
ur wheel is used right?
lol i got my g25 dunno @april or march 2009 for 145€

u make me roflpimp....
give the wheel for free and sell ur S2
This thread is closed

mods please close
(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG