wich folder?
Which addons, for what type?
#3 - 2ben
i would like to add some cars ?
and some tracks (lanes)
Quote from 2ben :hi everybody !

Where do i put downloaded addons ?
wich folder?

wrong place mate! hardly gonna be recognised here.
try posting here

edit: lol you cant add cars to this game, the developers do! and the closest thing to adding track is building your own on the autocross area or on a existing track using the autocross editor. further more ur a demo racer so you cant access the autox editor.
#5 - 2ben
no its not. i would like to add cars ive downloaded from the internet
but where in the install directory should i put the downloaded files.?
Absolute Beginners is a League not a help section.
Quote from 2ben :no its not. i would like to add cars ive downloaded from the internet

you must mean car mods then?
if so ..........hmmm.....it would be good if you not say or post anything about mods.
Quote from 2ben :no its not. i would like to add cars ive downloaded from the internet

:noob:
2den: You didn't download any extra cars, but only modified meshes that alter car's appearance and possibly it's performance. These mods just replace cars that already are in the game. As for the tracks, I'm not aware of any way how you can get any modified tracks to LFS. There are layouts, but these are only available in S1/S2.

Modified car meshes contain .vob files, so you use these to replace the original .vob files. According to the forum rules I'm not allowed to help you any further, sorry.
Jesus christ, someone put a nuke under that car mod site please.
You have to put car mods in Recycle Bin.
Quote from hazaky :Jesus christ, someone put a nuke under that car mod site please.

Give me ten 100mbit dedi servers (preferably OVH or KeyWeb or KimSufi) and I will make sure it has a nuke under it
Quote from hazaky :Jesus christ, someone put a nuke under that car mod site please.

nah, keep it online, once LFS opens for modding we can already start with 100+ cars (models)
Quote from 2ben :i would like to add some cars ?
and some tracks (lanes)

Why not try S2 licence. it will allow alot more cars and tracks.

@ ACCaKut, I hope LFS never allows modding, just look at the state of rfactor.

SD.
Nice pic, it says:

"Sorry, hotlinking kills the server"

addons? where to put it ?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG