Looking for a team skinner
(5 posts, started )
Hi there. Beside racing in nFinity eSports, I drive under a hungarian team in the Hungarian S2 League. Freshly made, called Copyright with 4 hungarian members, norbi, the Talmacsi brothers and me. Since we are not skinning pros we have a hard time making skins and most importantly they are nowhere near the standards of the team.
We are looking for a skinner who could help us out with the skins. Unfortunately all we can offer is putting it on a car thats driven by the multiple hungarian LFS and Seat Leon Supercup champion Norbi Kiss, and 2007 125ccm World Champion Gabor Talmacsi.
If you feel you are the right one for the job, you can contact me via pm or msn.

ps: oh yea, and we are looking for a 'serious' skinner, not paint warriors

rev
I didn't expect a huge number of volunteers, but still
Quote from RevengeR :Hi there. Beside racing in nFinity eSports, I drive under a hungarian team in the Hungarian S2 League. Freshly made, called Copyright with 4 hungarian members, norbi, the Talmacsi brothers and me. Since we are not skinning pros we have a hard time making skins and most importantly they are nowhere near the standards of the team.
We are looking for a skinner who could help us out with the skins. Unfortunately all we can offer is putting it on a car thats driven by the multiple Hungarian LFS and Seat Leon Supercup champion Norbi Kiss, and 2007 125ccm World Champion Gabor Talmacsi.
If you feel you are the right one for the job, you can contact me via pm or msn.

ps: oh yea, and we are looking for a 'serious' skinner, not paint warriors

rev

i am apart of Design-Dudes.. give me a day or two and ill have something for you.. Pm me with details on what your looking for on the skin
Quote from JDMKING20 :i am apart of Design-Dudes.. give me a day or two and ill have something for you.. Pm me with details on what your looking for on the skin

could you make me one for the FZ5 cup?

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG