The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force GT
(6 posts, started )
Hi i just got this wheel and i would like to know what controls to map to it.
#2 - dadge
all of them
exactly.. all you can.. until u run out of buttons

on my Formula Ex, I've got:
shifters, clutch, speed limit, handbrake, horn, look behind, F9, F10, look left/right, ":-)", "WTF???" (;-P), and then cycle command "Shift+P, Esc, Shift+P".. not sure if i forgot sth..

Logitech Profiler does a good job of mapping just about anything you want.. cycle commands are the best..

in short, if there were 8 more buttons, i'd probably find sth to map to all of them..
I have a Driving Force Pro, (well, it's about 500 miles away currently, but I can more or less remember my button map)

I have the D-Pad set to look around the car (left, right and down) and fire the ignition (up), Start and Select are horn and lights R1 and L1 are the driving aids (TC, Speed limiter), Shifter is the shifter, paddle shifter is the clutch and handbrake, Circle Square Triangle and X are mapped to chat functions.

These are the ones I can remember right off... Other people might prefer having other things mapped, and remember if you use a stick shifter put the button clutch on the opposite side to the stick...!!
#5 - Dac
People usually map the horn and lights to the flappy padals
Quote from Dac :People usually map the horn and lights to the flappy padals

But then how can I DRIFTZORZ?

Nah, seriously, each to their own, but I'm trying to ween myself off light usage... hehe.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG