The online racing simulator
just got this off ironhorse racing yesterday.
A wrecker took out two guys within 200m while being a lap down, and blame that on having some "foggy mirrors".

And the greatest thing was, the admin say let him pit to clear his mirrors up and do not vote ban/kick people~! what the.....
My cock fell off and the cat ate it.
Quote :I am virgin, I need to feel how it feels to bump into something

No wait, that's a good excuse!
A couple I have gotten:

*Sorry, boob on tv
*my wheel loosened
*you where too sideways
*antivirus/update/aso. popped up
*I sneezed

These are from cruise and drift servers, since i don't race much though:dnfnoob:
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :A couple I have gotten:

*I sneezed

wait... this is actually legit even in real life.
its the only couple of seconds where the driver is objectively out of control of the vehicle...
aimed at me and:
"i'm sorry my G25 shifter bug"

Now I understand that a bug in your shifter can cause in a drastic direction change.
"You have deserved it"
Quote from fraghetti :Doesn't fit exactly in this thread, but i think its funny. Happened today on CTRA SS:

"hey, how about you use ur mirrors?!"

"oh, i knew exactly where you were.... "

...my favorite one so far ;-p
my favorite that i can remember reading, is my mirrors fogged up
There is no excuse for crashing, if you crash, you should take your balls out of your own mouth, unfold yourself, and drive the car like a bloody man.
And I don't want to hear "SCHUEY CRASHED AND HE'S THE BEST DRIVER EVER, IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE".

No.
If you're good enough, you will never crash.
I could take the opportunity to rant about how much of a ball-sucking, self-righteous, corporal cock Schuey is, but I'll leave it there.

GOOD DRIVERS NEVER CRASH. There. In capital letters for all you crappy 'drivers' out there, so it's easy to read.
Would you like a lollypop while you're at it?
i 100% dissagree with you, if you are racing really fast, and ypushing really hard, you are bound to go in the grass and slip and spin, which is a crash.

if you get rear ended by a noob, it is technically a crash, and if you just race, eventually you will make a mistake and crash.

it makes me mad, that you are a demo racer and expect you can act rudely in only your 3rd post. tell me if i am being outrageous toward demo players please
**** him logi, he's a troll.

No good driver could not crash if say.. a wheel fell off. It doesn't matter as obvious troll is obvious, and he'll be banned before the Queen can have her morning Tea.

/thread.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :**** him logi, he's a troll.

No good driver could not crash if say.. a wheel fell off. It doesn't matter as obvious troll is obvious, and he'll be banned before the Queen can have her morning Tea.

/thread.

Lol, love the Queen reference...

Interestingly, earlier today I saw an excuse for a crash

"I was told driving with a mouse was easier..."
Quote from Kamrock :Lol, love the Queen reference...

Interestingly, earlier today I saw an excuse for a crash

"I was told driving with a mouse was easier..."

Imo that is an accident, not wrecking
"I wouldn't have crashed if you were not on the track!"

Technically, he's right. But I wouldn't have been bumped into if he were not on the track either.
That guy's username is epic.
Yes, epic fail . Funny was his second [deleted]
Quote from Ger Roady :Yes, epic fail . Funny was his second post

It wouldn't suprise me if he was Jonthedoors, that guy is epic.
I thought I saw a spider on your car, so I figured I'd kill it for you.

Note to self... Don't put a spider decal on a car.
Quote from dekojester :During the 2008 Kyoto 500, someone who had retired from the race on Lap 24 or so, had started a private chat in Ventrilo with a car still in the race, this was around lap 50 or so. The guy who he sent the message to was still in the race, in Turn Two. The Private Chat Message overtook his game, and LFS thought he was still turning, and it sent him into the inside wall, catapulted him, and went "Wrong route" to spec. Whoops !

Note to self: disable private chat acceptance while racing in major events. :-)

d

Fricken ken I still remember that!!!! Dammit I was doing pretty good too! haha sorry for quoting such a old post
When i started playing LFS, i used to copy other drivers name, crash someone so hard and then make other gamers to vote to kick the original driver. It was so funny and hilarious that i couldnt stop. I cried of laugh

For example if someones name is
Marco i could easy make my name Morco (coz in LFS letters "a" and "o" looks the same).

I know i made ppl pissed but later i was fed up with that stuff so i stopped wracking other ppl and tried to do my best in racing. Didnt drive so much, bcoz dont have wheel.

So my excuse was always:" Its not me its the crasher!"
Stupidest excuse and you're quoting yourself... I think you pretty much said that you're stupid yourself.

Not to mention that you proved it even earlier in the post.
Quote from broken :Stupidest excuse and you're quoting yourself... I think you pretty much said that you're stupid yourself.

Not to mention that you proved it even earlier in the post.

Yes, it's called a confession. He's pointing out that he was stupid.
He says he got fed up. Never said he realized it was wrong.

But on the other hand, yes, I did misread the sentence "So my excuse was always: Its not me its the crasher" as "So my excuse is always: Its not me its the crasher". Anyway, I still like my point enough to not give it up.
He's not a native English speaker, sometimes you have to read between the lines.

Stupidest Excuse for Crashing
(403 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG