G.Skill 6Gb Memory ( 2x2 + 2x1 ) PC 8500 - 4-4-4-12

Gigabyte GA P35 - DS4 Ultra Durable 2

Western Digital - VelociRaptor 300 Go - 10.000 rpm
- Caviar Blue 500 Go - 7.200 rpm

Windows 7 - 64 bits
#2 - patko
i want the same....
i think it is absolutely rubbish so you should give it to me :P

nah, its a very nice setup, it would wipe the floor with my pc...
Rubbish HDD's, 10 000 are useless, you could have bough 2TB 7200 for that money
I think you should get a motherboard with a P45 chipset instead of the current one with a P35 chipset. That's the only change I would make to that system.
#6 - Tisty
thanks all !

Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I think you should get a motherboard with a P45 chipset instead of the current one with a P35 chipset. That's the only change I would make to that system.

yes i think too, but if i change the motherboard, i hope for change to 1366 socket, so i change the CPU too
if i change the CPU , i change de Memory (DDR3) too, and i can change GPU too hahaha
*cough* This thread is just to show off? *cough*

Nice system anyways, i would like a Q9550 in my system too but no spare money for that.
Quote from Shadowww :Rubbish HDD's, 10 000 are useless, you could have bough 2TB 7200 for that money

For some people speed > storage. I have a 250GB drive that i don't think i have come close to filling and there is always some crap to delete anyway.

2TB just seems silly to me.
Quote from sil3ntwar :For some people speed > storage.

Yeah, but 2TB 7200rpm is much faster than 500GB 10000rpm due to much higher density so I don't really understand what you are talking about
Quote from sil3ntwar :2TB just seems silly to me.

That's because you live in a country where no human can afford >10mbit/s internet.
Quote from Shadowww :That's because you live in a country where no human can afford >10mbit/s internet.

no it doesn't, it's because some people don't download half as much crap they dont need as others... i have a 500gb hard drive, of which 150gb is used... and yes, i have a 10mbit/s broadband
Quote from anbiddulph :it's because some people don't download half as much crap they dont need as others...

I don't download what I don't need too and I barely can live with 640GB HDD.
Quote from anbiddulph :and yes, i have a 10mbit/s broadband

That's not broadband, that's narrowband.
that is a very nice overclock for a p35 mobo. your system's fine 4870x2 is faster than my 5850, but 5850 has DX11.
Quote from Shadowww :Yeah, but 2TB 7200rpm is much faster than 500GB 10000rpm due to much higher density so I don't really understand what you are talking about

Indeed. Just did a bit of searching and the 10,000 rpm drives are only quicker in a few areas but overall the 2TB drives seem the way to go. Which makes me wonder why they bothered with the 320GB 10,000 rpm drive especially when SSDs are going to be the future.
Quote from sil3ntwar :Which makes me wonder why they bothered with the 320GB 10,000 rpm drive especially when SSDs are going to be the future.

To get more money, ain't that obvious.
Why not go for a pair of 4890's .. not sure on the price difference, but the 4890's were about £125 a couple of weeks ago.
Quote from Tisty :Western Digital - VelociRaptor 300 Go - 10.000 rpm

That i would have skipped tbh.. would rather have taken a SSD when ur throwing away money :P

Your opinions for my system
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG