^
^
My VERY First Skin, i have started skinning a day before this post. This is the
Roflcopter skin.
Attached images
XRT_ROFLCOPTER.jpg
Nice painting
Quote from baltuxx :Nice painting

Thanks, Just to my avatar and took it to a skin. I will make more skins up to come.
Quote from siralva1 :
^
^
^
^
My VERY First Skin, i have started skinning a day before this post. This is the
Roflcopter skin.

You just Copy/Pasted same picture 3 times there, its something i wouldnt call a skin.
Quote from EliteAti :You just Copy/Pasted same picture 3 times there, its something i wouldnt call a skin.

The best i can do right now. I'll get better later.
It's not really a skin mate. If this was done using MS Paint, I'd consider better software. I recommend GIMP (www.gimp.org) as it is free, and doesn't have so many tools to confuse you. Then go to Masterskinnerz, and download a pro kit. You should be able to have a play around with those .psd's and read a few tutorials. Ask for help if needed, there's plenty of graphics genius' floating around here.
Quote from pacesetter :It's not really a skin mate. If this was done using MS Paint, I'd consider better software. I recommend GIMP (www.gimp.org) as it is free, and doesn't have so many tools to confuse you. Then go to Masterskinnerz, and download a pro kit. You should be able to have a play around with those .psd's and read a few tutorials. Ask for help if needed, there's plenty of graphics genius' floating around here.

Im using GIMP 2.6.2 .... I'm getting way better any ways. I'm working on a really complicating Geometric skin , mean while im no-lifeing it copy/pasteing stuff.

First skin-Roflcopter
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG