The online racing simulator

Poll : see post

would definitely be interested
would be interested but not likely to attend
would be interested if price etc was right
would not be interested
South East Karting Meet Sign Ups
event cancelled
Well, depending on the date (which means, whether I finished my studies till then, which is in September) I would consider coming over from Germany.
Blimey ok mate.it will be sometime in the summer i think maybe not that late, and just for the record im not expecting anythign like the proper lfs meet this is just a little organised gathering at a kart track for anyone interested maybe followed by a few drinks down the pub
I would be interested in going to one of these meets, but I usually fail to secure transit. Assuming it is in the summer I may have the time and funds to get down to the south.

So I am a maybe definite possibility.
#5 - 5haz
If I had a car...

Actually, its only just across the bridge, I'll walk it.
#6 - ajp71
I would be interested but it is just too far/inaccessible stuck the wrong side of London for me. Maybe an event in London could work? Obviously there is a premium added to everything and getting there isn't cheap, but the right parts of London might be easily reached by public transport by those in the South East and those further afield?
I would definitely be interested since it's in Sittingbourne which is just down the road.
how longs that kart track been there? i dont remember one when i was living there 10 years ago...
I'd be up for it, It's about ~2 hours drive for me and I could pickup anyone on the A14 (Peterborough)/M11/M25 route. I dont mind popping into London to pickup somebody from a tube station if the logistics for getting you home are equally workable too.
Thats my sorta area... I would be interested should this happen.
EDIT: Wrong post..
Sounds Intresting I'd Come andmake a fool of myself and ofcourse meet some reallife LFS gamers. that one of by new years resalutions: 'to get out more'
onlything is depends on dates really
Its one of my Local track, One of my best tracks, I Am Up for that

I Have been Looking forward to meeting People on LFS..

If it doesnt collide with a race meeting, I Would Love to Come.

Hopefully they havent remembered my face from a few years a go.
Yep I'm up for this, last went to Bayford about 8-9 years ago, wonder if it's changed much since.
If there's an LFS meet in the UK, I'm there. What time of year are you thinking?
I'm Only 15, Would i be able to race?

Also Do we get to do the last Corner, I See most Hire and Enduros Dont do it.

DQ 90 Jordan Batts

Last ever race at Bayford Meadows. Fastest Lap in race though
Date and cost will decide whether I go - the date more so, as I have things like racing and acting that have to come first.
I'm interested. I could book a cheap flight to Stansted (would need to know the date early on, though *hint*) and take a bus or train from there - Or perhaps Becky could pick me up? Looks about right on the map.
Quote from felplacerad :I'm interested. I could book a cheap flight to Stansted (would need to know the date early on, though *hint*) and take a bus or train from there - Or perhaps Becky could pick me up? Looks about right on the map.

No problem Fel, i'll be driving right past it. Consider it done.
I Might need Protection from someone trying to Kill me, Many people do hate me on here.

Otherwise if no one says they are going to attack me, I Should be definitely up for it.

The Diner there is Mint. Best burgers i've ever had.
Depending on dates.
Quote from Jordan2007 :I Might need Protection from someone trying to Kill me, Many people do hate me on here.

Otherwise if no one says they are going to attack me, I Should be definitely up for it.

The Diner there is Mint. Best burgers i've ever had.

I'll protect you until you annoy me, like my own child with the exception I can give you back afterwards. *cleans up the dribble from your chin and pulls a fresh nappy out of her bag*
I should hopefully be able to come with a few SR
Quote from jasonmatthews :I should hopefully be able to come with a few SR

I voted for:would be interested if price etc was right

By that i mean if i am allowed to travel up with someone, dates etc. Price not really an issue.
Quote from Seb66 :I voted for:would be interested if price etc was right

By that i mean if i am allowed to travel up with someone, dates etc. Price not really an issue.

I'm sure we could give you a lift

South East Karting Meet Sign Ups
(157 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG