The online racing simulator
SK Gaming drops SimRacing-Team
(18 posts, started )
Original News @ sk-gaming.com:
A new year has started and we at SK Gaming are once again proud to announce a strong mixture of teams and players in all different kinds of games. First of all this article should express many thanks to all of our teams and players who helped and stood beside SK Gaming in 2009 and also to those who yet will be a part of the team in 2010.

SK Gaming`s racing section will be undergoing some rather major changes. Once a large team – now a one man army. Danny 'huSKy' Engels is your SK racer in 2010. Since Electronic Arts has announced their new title Need for Speed Shift Danny has been ruling the Arcade scene non-stop. Yes, 2010 looks promising. The WCG hasn't announced their game line-up for Los Angeles yet and with a little luck Need for Speed Shift might be included. As you can see our roster has shrunk. At this point we would like to thank all of our loyal racers who have contributed to SK Gaming's racing success over the years....

News-Link: http://www.sk-gaming.com/conte ... ___CS_fe_WoW_FIFA__Racing
oh.
Very sad to hear this

Good luck with finding a new team guys
I don't like to say it, but i saw it coming for a while. Still it doesn't clearly say, they're dropping it, just moving to NFS Shi.t.
Well, gl even there Danny.
Quote from Kid222 :I don't like to say it, but i saw it coming for a while. Still it doesn't clearly say, they're dropping it, just moving to NFS Shi.t.
Well, gl even there Danny.

Well, on LFSW all the racers that were in SK have left.
because HuSKy' also left the lfs team but will continue in Need for Speed shift

that's how i understood it
buuuh, good old moe times merc - n! - f1rst - sk - 3id - spdo - renesis.. good luck anyway to danny ofcourse!
#8 - Foqs
Ocrana coming back?
yea you had it coming guys, even tho it is very sad indeed
Leaving Sim Racing to play NFS? Wow..... Ok.....
oh, that sucks. Well gl Danny!
they only leave SK. Some of they will continue in lfs.
Yep, some of us will be back soon...

Life goes on!
I was hoping I read the title wrong but I didn't, that sucks.

Good luck Danny!
Good luck Danny, been following your ventures, and i got to say... leave some prizes for the rest as well

Sad to see this happen, but this is the right decision.
And thats another big one down.
sad to see it go, anyways good luck to Danny at NFS and others in the LFS sciene
Not really like I've seen you guys much around lately. I saw you more in RACE07 and stuff like that, hehe. However to see final closure, it is sad.

Nevertheless I was you all of the best luck with NFS Danny and I hope to see some of you guys around in LFS, like Vaiti my old love and the others too
That's sad news. Hopefully Jay, b0nd, n1lyn, Carsten and the others will still be around LFS in the future!

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG