The online racing simulator
Who can make this Script for me?
Hi guys.

Can any of you make this script for me? I would really appreciate it as I'm fed up with having to change my buttons everytime i change car. Here is what i would like:
    So, anyone think they could do this for me? I would really appreciate it!

Regards,
    Frenchy
    #2 - J@tko
    For the first one:
    http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/S ... for_Logitech_G25_users.29

but copy what's in paddles.lfs into sequential.lfs

Second one you can do in-game with the "look left" and "look right" controls in options -> controls.

The last one I think can be done as follows:
    Create new files in the script folder called "indicate left.lfs" "indicate right.lfs" and "cancel.lfs".

Indicate left.lfs:
    /press 7
    /echo ^2< < <

Indicate right.lfs
    /press 8
    /echo ^2> > >

Cancel.lfs
    /press 0
    /echo ^2Cancelled

Then find 3 spare binds in either normal F-Keys, shift+F or alt-F, type in /run <script name> and bind that to your wheel button

Alternatively you can look at the one on the manual (click me!) which is a slightly different way of doing it.
    I copied all the information from the Wiki link you posted for the indicators, but for some reason, it puts the indicator buttons my the top buttons on my shifter, when i want them on the wheel buttons?

I got the shifter to work correctly however, so thanks for that.

Can anyone help with the indicator part?
    #4 - G!NhO
    Yes i got the scripts, Nipper made them for me some time ago.

The script is made for the arrow thingy on the G25 shifter though, left, right, up is for hazard, but you can offcourse change them to the buttons on your wheel. Put the 2 folder and setup file in your scripts folder and type //setup ingame and it should work.

I also have the shifter scripts for all cars if you want.

btw you can just set the look left right in the options.
    Attached files
    Indicators.rar - 772 B - 90 views
    Quote from G!NhO :Yes i got the scripts, Nipper made them for me some time ago.

The script is made for the arrow thingy on the G25 shifter though, left, right, up is for hazard, but you can offcourse change them to the buttons on your wheel. Put the 2 folder and setup file in your scripts folder and type //setup ingame and it should work.

I also have the shifter scripts for all cars if you want.

btw you can just set the look left right in the options.

or just add the
    /altf 9 /run /in/right
    /altf 10 /run /in/left
    /altf 11 /run /in/hazard
    /button 33 alt_f9
    /button 35 alt_f10
    /button 32 alt_f11

into the autoexec.lfs file in ur scriptfolder so u dont have to type in //setup..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG