The online racing simulator
Made a rock song
(14 posts, started )
Made a rock song
I usually dont know much about rock songs, but this one sounds quite good.

you seem to know this program very well^^
Not quite great, but good for a first song.
There's a bit too much wah wah and other effects in the riffs. And it tends to get repetitive in the end.
And the solo, I don't know, it sounds so cut off in some places.
But keep up the good work!
Now THATS how a guitar should sound, loads of feedback, its what mr hendrix would have wanted.
Hats off to THE mr.hendrix!

And I totally agree with you dan Very nice guitar. I may have to record some of mine if I get some equipment around my birthday
Nice song, but the guitar tone should be fixed :s
Thanks , the tone is like that because I was looking for kind of a "old school" feel so I played it through 1957 Fender Deluxe amp , with overdrive ;D , the solo is played through modern amp
Quote from Icecool3r :i liked it when you did the phanng, but then i hear the brrrrr barrrr and then i was like whooooooooah hold up man. and then it all came together it was like prrr prrr viuuu viuuu

Quote from Peeterkaru :Thanks , the tone is like that because I was looking for kind of a "old school" feel so I played it through 1957 Fender Deluxe amp , with overdrive ;D , the solo is played through modern amp

Mhh, it just seems a bit over the top, not very distinctive. Never remember fender deluxe amp sounding like that lol. Just pick some nice amp, a bit of overdrive should do the job, after all as far as I understood you're using amp simulations rather than the real thing as something clearner would be nicer ... i think
Thats right , its indieed ampliflier simulator , 300 dollar software ;P , thank god for the piratebay.
Quote from Timdpr :
Quote from Icecool3r :
i liked it when you did the phanng, but then i hear the brrrrr barrrr and then i was like whooooooooah hold up man. and then it all came together it was like prrr prrr viuuu viuuu

This quote sounds best if you say it like Otto from The Simpsons.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Now THATS how a guitar should sound, loads of feedback, its what mr hendrix would have wanted.

he's dead right? so why would he want that? :O

it sounded bad, all i can say almost...
to much effects for it to sound good tbh..
Quote from Peeterkaru :Thats right , its indieed ampliflier simulator , 300 dollar software ;P , thank god for the piratebay.

Dya have a real amp though? Sometimes ya can get a decent sound even with a cheap microphone.

As I said, the song is nice just the tone could be improved as it's a bit weird =)
Look up Buckethead - Soothsayer on youtube to see how a guitar should sound.

Made a rock song
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG