The online racing simulator
[request] 3D glasses LFS textures
Is that possible please? for cyan/red glasses please =)
Quote from Mikko1 :Is that possible please? for cyan/red glasses please =)

No it isn't possible, but you can download the iZ3D driver though, which makes LFS any form of 3d you want.
Quote from Mikko1 :Does it work on nVidia 6200 LE?

Uhm... You would have to download and try? That's the only way I think you're able to get to know it.
Ehh, now it gets my framerate to hell! like 6.6 now :s
if you have a good nVidia card, like the 8800GT up, you can download nVidia 3d Vision Discover, wich is free.
LFS has one of the best 3d's I've seen, except for the cockpits, wich go way to off.
#7 - a-k-m
Hey I've got a question...

Lately, I watched the movie Avatar in the cinema with 3d-shutter glasses. Now I tried to set up the iz3d driver and live for speed so that it can run on that glasses. Unfortunately it doesn't work. Does someone know the right settings for these glasses?

Greez André
Maybe try playing in cinema?
now that's plain stupid xD

would be cool tho :P
Do you think it is absurd if it would work? why?!

That glasses are shutter glasses and iz3d supports shutter glasses.

It would just be very cool playing lfs in 3d without seeing the colours messed up like with cyan glasses...
#11 - Vain
Are you sure they are shutter glasses? Do they have batteries?
I'm pretty firm on the assumption that you've got normal plastic glasses with two perpendicular polarization filters on them. Since your monitor emits non-polarized light there is no way any sort of special rendering could create a 3d impression.

Vain
Quote from Vain :Are you sure they are shutter glasses? Do they have batteries?
I'm pretty firm on the assumption that you've got normal plastic glasses with two perpendicular polarization filters on them. Since your monitor emits non-polarized light there is no way any sort of special rendering could create a 3d impression.

Vain

Ah ok, sorry, did not know that. Too bad

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG