The online racing simulator
Codemasters boss gets CBE
(13 posts, started )
#2 - JJ72
So now you can get an OBE for ignoring laws of physics in your games?
Well it wasn't for Crystal Kingdom Dizzy
#4 - richo
An OBE for making shit? now thats an interesting concept ..
The Collyer brothers, creators of Championship Manager and then Football Manager (in all its guises) have also received honours.

Very nice for them. I wonder though how a Brit who has won his sport's World Championship 14 times (double Schumi's total) is not yet a Knight?
Quote from Storm_Cloud :The Collyer brothers, creators of Championship Manager and then Football Manager (in all its guises) have also received honours.

Very nice for them. I wonder though how a Brit who has won his sport's World Championship 14 times (double Schumi's total) is not yet a Knight?

are you talking about mr taylor?
Can't believe they actually got this award after screwing up the Operation Flashpoint franchise
Wait.. This is not The Onion? I was so expecting a link there
wait the boss got one? for doing what exactly? sitting on his arse all day while all his developers make the games.
#10 - senn
He wasn't even given an OBE?

quote - Rodney Cousens, currently boss of Codemasters, was made a Commander of the British Empire (CBE) also for services to the computer games industry.
Sir Scawen Roberts.
Codemasters deserved the award. They made a racing game with the best graphics at the time (GRID back in 2008) and a very addictive Off road racer (DiRT 2)
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Codemasters deserved the award. They made a racing game with the best graphics at the time (GRID back in 2008) and a very addictive Off road racer (DiRT 2)

They also made Micro Machines V3, the best PS1 game ever.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG