The online racing simulator
Logitech Profiler won't detect G25 (Windows 7)
Hey guys, long time no see!

Having decided to get back into sim racing again, I dug out the G25 and set about getting the latest Windows Vista 64 bit drivers from Logitech.

Then I hit a problem.

Can I get the Logitch Profiler/Logitech Gaming Software to install without crashing?

Can I bo***cks.

No mater what I try, using compatability mode, older versions, newer versions, I can NOT get it to install without crashing. The wheel is not detected by the software at all. I click next in the setup after it asks me to plug it in to a USB port, then it freezes.

Has anyone got a workaround for this? It's doing my bloody head in now! Been at this for hours!

EDIT: My operating system is Windows 7 Build 7229.

Many thanks!

Mark
:chair:
"Having decided to get back into sim racing again, I dug out the G25 and set about getting the latest Windows Vista 64 bit drivers from Logitech"

Here is the problem. You have to install the driver for Win 7 if you're using Win 7 -.-"
#3 - senn
I downloaded the Windows 7 64bit Profiler from Logitechs website and the G25 works perfectly.
#6 - senn
Quote from SparkyDave :You do not need the profiler to use the G25

latest software is here, it may also contain the dreaded profiler.

http://www.wingmanteam.com/lat ... ware/latest_soft_main.htm

good luck

SD.

You don't "need" it but it helps. Also the wingman website's version is now much older than the version on the logitech website
Wingman version Version:5.02Build #:114Posted on:March 25, 2008

5.08 is the current on logi website.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG