The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
currently snowing real hard here and already plowed 3-4cm this morning and we are supoposed to get 50cm so with the weather right now i think we will. we already have around 1-3 feet of snow. different areas different amounts.
a 'blizzard' for the next two days
A bus just failed where I live and crashed into the edge bank. wish I coulda had a picture
57 cm in Tallinn and it's snowing more. About 30-35 cm in my home town. Sweet!
We are having the most snow I have ever seen "live" right now.

Of course, nothing like 30cm or something but still A LOT for our area.
Quote from Kalev EST :57 cm in Tallinn and it's snowing more. About 30-35 cm in my home town. Sweet!

Indeed.
Everything is slowly being hidden under the snow :|
Recently stopped snowing here...we had some really heavy stuff just now.
Quote from Fuse5 :Indeed.
Everything is slowly being hidden under the snow :|

Meh, few weeks ago you were crying you got no know. Now you have it, what's the problem?
Must be 10-15 years that we had so much snow here. People actually do ski and snowboard here which i have never seen before in this area. Its been 3 years i have seen people with cross-country skiers. I like it!
Hell yeah, if you can build a jump that big in your backyard. SNOW ROX MY SOX!
Attached images
fs1-8.jpg
started snowing again most schools near me have closed EXCEPT MINE!
Just under a foot of snow here in montreal...but a nice thin layer of ice with snow over top on the roads....my ion's handbrake is getting quite the work out these past few day's.
Well today it was -7 in the morning and rose to about -3 during the day, but no snow. But apparently it's going to be about -6 tomorrow and it will snow at the time I am meant to be driving to work, so that could be fun!
Same here. We've had about an inch over the last few hours. This will be our third go round on the snow/almost-thaw/freeze-solid-overnight merrygoround.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :..

Amen, come out to the country our river froze today which I have never ever seen. Fantastic to walk around and see the ice. Also we still have remenants of the snow from last week

i'm less than an hour away from Southampton too
We've had quite a lot of snow here. No school, what a shame.
come on snow close my school
Wow! Got up this morning and we've had 6 inches overnight. Most years we don't get any at all, and if we do, I've never seen more than an inch.

Like a trooper, I still battled into work on my mountain bike, but it looks like they'll let us go home if it gets any worse. Surprisingly, I've not seen many cars in trouble, I think everyone is now driving sensibly after the past 2 weeks of ice.
my school is closed get in!!!!!!
All this snow is gonna come southwards overnight tonight, hopefully we'll see some epic snow
Quote from Crashgate3 :Surprisingly, I've not seen many cars in trouble, I think everyone is now driving sensibly after the past 2 weeks of ice.

Snowing rather heavily here now and I would agree your sentiments but just saw a bus hit the back of a car, a car hit the back of the same bus and then a van hit the back of the car - 4 way pile up ftw lol. Hopefully get let home early, otherwise rush hour will be ridiculous.
Got about another 2 inches last night Started snowing huge flakes about 10pm and continued (smaller flakes) well after 4-5am
Just been watching someone out the window trying to cope in a 7-series beemer. He pulled up at a junction and then just span the back wheels when he tried to move, digging himself a hole.

He had the right idea though - he very carefully moved forwards a few inches, then let the car roll back, then did it again and again, getting a bit further each time until he got free. Very impressive.
What!? Noooo a BMW driver who actually knows how to drive - nevahhh!
I'm kinda stuck here guys....

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG