The online racing simulator
Stupid Thread.
(35 posts, started )
Stupid Thread.
This is a question of deep importance. A question of life or death.

Would any of you have punched me in the face from some of the things I've said on here given the chance to do so?
Nah, there are far more important things in life than comments made on the internet!
I can't remember the last time I punched someone. Even the last time I was in a fight I didn't punch anyone.

So no.
#4 - G!NhO
Yes.
Quote from BlueFlame :This is a question of deep importance. A question of life or death.

Would any of you have punched me in the face from some of the things I've said on here given the chance to do so?

Nah, I'm not into punching. You'd be the red paint on my bumper though

*runs*
Your on my ignore list but I'm not the violent type.
Not because of what you said here(Because I don't pay much attention)...but maybe just for the sake of punching somebody in the face.
If I was a violent guy, I'd have done that several times, probably. And... Meh... You wouldn't be the only one tho...

But I can't recall having punched someone in the face in the 16 years of my miserable life :|
I can vaguely remember my last, well, i wouldnt even call it a fight really...

I was out clubbing with a few mates and some lad who i didnt even know was deliberately trying to get me to kick off all night, for literally 3 hours he was just on and on, he had mates with him who he was clearly trying to show off to, then he went one step too far, he ran accross the club and pretended to stumble as he got near to me, slamming into me with both arms and i went whack against the bar behind me, so i just said, you tw@t, he then looked at me, stuck both fingers up right into my face and shouted 'what the f--k you gonna do about it then'

A couple of my mates were kind of nodding to me slyly as if to say come on i wouldnt stand for that mate.

So i finally went, one hit, BIG uppercut, straight under his chin, bosh! he went all bow legged and fell to his knees and stayed there looking very unsettled, i then picked my drink up and walked away with my mates, who were doing a kind of football goal scoring celebration all around me , as his so called mates were picking him back up and pretty much telling him he was a daft tw@t and had asked for it, and one of his mates then ran up to me and shook my hand, as he remarked, i have been waiting for someone to finally do that to him.

best night ever, even the bouncer who clearly saw me whack him just kinda ignored it.
I <3 u! not
A stupid thread ... hmm. Damn i miss the old LFS forum.

Besides making useless threads in forum, u come to cruise server and drive like a demoer in there. Goddomot fronk.
Quote from BlueFlame :So you slapped them then?

Nah I didn't lay a finger on anybody. It was three guys hassling one other guy, so when they started throwing punches I got in the way of two of them so they couldn't join in. I got clocked in the side of the head pretty hard a couple of times and I'd decided I would fight back if they swung for me again, but they didn't. Probably because they couldn't hit me any harder than they already had.
#15 - Osco
yes, even if it's just for the fact that you seem to enjoy VAG products...
definately!
Quote from hazaky : u come to cruise server and drive like a demoer in there. Goddomot fronk.

That was the whole point, notice how I didn't speak? Played the demo card real good eh?
#18 - 5haz
No, but sometimes it seems like you're having a very bad man period.
Just get a hot water bottle and a lot of chocolate,

it keeps me going through my t.o.t.m.s!

joking obviously...
Honestly I could care less. Sometimes I agree with you, sometimes you piss me off. It all evens out in the end, so why worry.
OFC because it is customary to smack stupid people.
I wouldn't punch BlueFlame.
Well, maybe a little..
Depends on my mood..
Sometimes he's pretty cool..
Sometimes He's not..
What is he now?
Yes, i even voted for you in the community awards as the person id most like to meet, so i could punch you

Damn, too late now, Intrepid can be next year
#25 - CSU1
Finally a thread with which I can relate!!!

I killed a man once

I will kill ewe

Stupid Thread.
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG