The online racing simulator
how to increase rpm
(8 posts, closed, started )
how to increase rpm
Hi, long time ago know that the tweakers change the rpm range, now i´ve found for the last tweakers (z25 and z28) and can´t see any application or code-trick to increase the rpm range for xrt or xrg. Anyone knows if this is possible and wich file contains this information to change?
Thanks a lot
Regards
demo users can't use tweak, and if you're using the XRT on Z then you've obviously cracked LFS, so here comes the barrage of flaming bananas.

:bananadea
Quote from Diego_R :Hi, long time ago know that the tweakers change the rpm range, now i´ve found for the last tweakers (z25 and z28) and can´t see any application or code-trick to increase the rpm range for xrt or xrg. Anyone knows if this is possible and wich file contains this information to change?
Thanks a lot
Regards

How do you got XRT?
I had the same question mate. Could anyone answer this please? I would like to make an offline car with lots of RPMs :P
You increase the RPM by pushing the accelerator
Take your car, do max speed down Blackwood and then press the clutch, change to first, release the clutch and tahdah.
Quote from Dajmin :You increase the RPM by pushing the accelerator

You and your leet hax :rolleyes:
Quote from Diego_R :Hi, long time ago know that the tweakers change the rpm range, now i´ve found for the last tweakers (z25 and z28) and can´t see any application or code-trick to increase the rpm range for xrt or xrg. Anyone knows if this is possible and wich file contains this information to change?
Thanks a lot
Regards

almost 3 years here and only a single slip up.

If you have a licensed account please use that one to post on the LFS Forums with.

Thank you.
This thread is closed

how to increase rpm
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG