The online racing simulator
Good driving thread
(57 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :for some reason its always very dirty when i play with myself

Be more carefull!
I haven't had a race where i was wrecked so i'll just say the really good ppl.

all teams
Rappa Z

And that's about it.(i don't know any1's names)
Had some good races last night with rmachuca, and he's always fun to race with. And the whole noobs team, funny guys.

and no th, I don't ****ing hate this game.
Quote from Vendetta :definatly was another vendetta :P

anyway, forgot to mention ive had a few good races with Richard Towler in the UF1

Oh ok.
You guys are a riot
Lots of great racing the last two nights at the ||| Land Of The Free
Hours of full grid racing both nights, so many good clean people.

The CoRe guys
Black Sheep
th84
CWMAX
mrodgers
Operator0
no_one
the NASSA guys
lambchop44
Burnout
the Sheppards
BOEING 717
ScurrG
some guys from team [KR]
QcDOOM
and an obviously well known excellent driver, fun to race with, but an almost unbearable attitude...

I could go on and on too.

Oh and most of the
|||"Land Of The Free" guys.

phlos, he might be 'up to something' but hes aggresive, which is nice

TristanCliffe, just a good overtaker

Alan Dove (dovesta) (intrepid) - total head case, only had LFS a week and already doing 1:01.4 on as club!
Loads of people that are nice guys. I couldn't care less really how talented they are but if they are welcoming and polite I have time of day for them.

I just don't feel that I need to post the names however.
Last week was a week where I could drive a lot. I had some good times with NASSA/400/SCCC and a lot of no-team players.

I'm more of recognizing the names than reproducing them, but I've had a blast You could actually race with a lot of people on the XFG servers the last couple of weeks and go side by side through corners if necessary... definitely good times
Nice idea! I think this will bring all of us together!!

I have quite a few fun races (not like oval but those street fun games where you drive around under the limit etc) and this guy (and his brother) are just cool!! Keep it up guys!
Quote from Vendetta :definatly was another vendetta :P

anyway, forgot to mention ive had a few good races with Richard Towler in the UF1

:auto: think I remember those, if I'am remember the right ones, the uf is a blast to throw around the short city tracks and provides some nice racing
Hmm alot of good racers

Of course my teammates - dSRC
Mercury racing team
vMax
FACers
old team NiC

And lots and lots of other teams and individuals who ive raced with. basically, if I didn't shout "get off the road you damn noob/wrecker" then you were probably a good driver
nice thread
(i know i will forget someone, i know it so sry )
hmm, let's see
qeD of course and all of my teammates
[DucK], sarin from Fusion (sry others but i played with them only as i can remember )
Nesrulz, marecare, [NN] from Sert
FiredUp (christinjaNL)
NAi (sry,still prefer this nick )
Bawbag from 400
Brautwurst from DFH, one of my funniest session@ FE was with him ) and some nice race on ASNorth
I'll have to nominate mrodgers. Great guy, fun to race with and helpful.

Not to mention I seem to run into him relatively frequently. (not literally... of course :P)
Vmax
Noobs
Smax
Zero7
Hans Hansen
Carthvean
T7R
Drifting with Vendetta
Hmmmmm who else.
:)
Well i just finished up , so might as well name names ...

mainly find excellent driving on the LFSNorge.net server , its really good , its mainly MRT , i find these people pretty good drivers indeed ...

Birder
Gaz3ta
Raffe
Simbad
LFSNORGE.NET
EggSalad
DEMET

and a few others i aint mentioned.

Calum
Well, it's about time I finish my post that I started awhile ago until the kids started screaming and crying and had to close out.

Who do I list here? There aren't many of us in the US/Canada (though I think the US base is growing lately) and I'd have to say the majority I see are all OK. I can highlight some of the teams and racers:

Core - All of the Core team. Excellent bunch of guys along with their two new recruits Bee and RMachucaA. Though I haven't seen a few of them lately. Where's Borbor been?

LOTF - Marsh2a, bdshan, Jethro, nmanly. The highlights that I see often. Of course the other members are great, but I just don't see them very often and can't think of their names.

[noobs] - another bunch of good guys, always fun on their server. And I'll even include th84 in there just because he listed my name, hehehe (j/k ).

Mercury Racing - Another outstanding very fast team. I can't remember names because I know some of them as the old names they used and some with the new names they use. Sidi, G.Swan, E.Parent, of course W.Gooden who I always forget joined Mercury, SimS, Storm... Again, I may have listed some folks twice with their old and newer names.

Nassa - AtommAnt, wow, when it comes to remembering everyone's names, I stink. I know there's another Nassa member that I know.

dSRC - the only name I can pull off the top of my head is GenerAl. Great guy and fun to race with. There's another dSRC member I've seen quite alot, but can't think of the name, LOL.

GURU - I joined this "club" way back but it happened to be UK based and I didn't participate in anything, so I left. Great guys there too. I recieved alot of help during my infancy with LFS from them. Gimpster, Maverick, DDMak, LazerFX, Rough Rida to name a few.

The CRC guys - Always have good races with Stoney, 180SX, bbuck, Robt, Kringle.....

Blacksheep - Rafo and Wobbly. Is FOG no more and/or changed to BS? There were a few other FOG members but cant remember their names.

Folks I have raced with in NAL league that I didn't list in the teams above, CombatWombat, Tweak, ZeroR, Keebler, Raige, CWMax, Sweet Reid, Cargo, Dygear, starry, Ziploc, Zman003, etc....

Some others who I'm not sure if they're in a team or not - Smack!!! Who doesn't know Smack. Is he still around? His loud mouth abnoxious hooting and hollering attitude always puts excitement in the air (I'm saying loud mouth abnoxious hooting and hollering attitude as a good thing ). Same with Cropsy, everyone knows him. Haven't seen Cropsy around for quite a while either, though I think I did pop in a server not long ago with him. Gabkicks, Gas-Hugo, Turbo-Love, Modoff (where's he been? and is he still 400?). Have to list Maggot. Recently met him and see him alot. We seem to run similar so I always have a good race with him. I have a group of replays with Maggot that I renamed "excellent racing" so I could make sure I didn't delete them. Dan Hot and Rooster were the other two in those replays that I should list here as well.

Can we list demo racers? Just want to toss Torvince and SpaceEcho in there. I remember them from way back and when I go "slumming" on the demo servers every now and then, they're still out there. The Fusion guys are cool too, though a good many of them are now licensed.

I've listed quite alot of names. These are the most dedicated that I see almost nightly. There are quite a few I haven't listed as well, but can't seem to pull them out of my head. Of course, if you know you should be on my list, sorry I didn't put your name here. Not everyone is the fastest in my list (me included), but they are all dedicated and a pleasure to be racing against.

That's good enough for now, I have to go to bed.
WOO! I got a mention

mrodgers, any chance I could get those replays? I forgot to save them
I've gotta mention the Spanish speaking dudes from BAR (LFSLA.NET)... and MRT, I can't understand a word - but it's great racing those guys!

Haven't seen these guys mentioned yet

dSRC is one of my favorites (other than NASSA of course hehe)
Okay here's my list

Clock (challenging and clean racing)

kraniwani
Sinbad
Da Hoe
Huru-aito
Calibra
YucciZ

Everyone from dSRC expect AL 'cause he is bit slow sometimes with his lame FXO... It's true it's true! hard to race when he is always behind
r4ptor
samH
My m8 Mx-Prawn lives just up the road from me loads of others i have had many a good race with but those are the people who spring to mind some of the R4r team also
There's far too many great racers out there to mention specifically. I don't play a lot anymore, however the following are the groups who I enjoy racing with the most:

The [dSRC] crew are a great bunch to drive with, very welcoming and friendly, and the servers are often excellently admined.

and

[CORE] is very competitive, a lot of skilled drivers, and though I'm often the slowest one there, they all drive with respect and courtesy.

and honorable mentions to CHOPS HQ Canada and [SRC]'s racing servers (especially the stunt one) for just being plain fun places to drive
#47 - avih
These teams have great drivers IMHO:

4SR
DSRC
ITEK
NIC
CORE
MUROC

There are many other racers which I like racing with, some fast and aggressive (senna, phlos) some just fast (clownpaint), some plain nice (John Penn, CWMAX, Pepe, Jimi), but all fun sorry for the many I haven't mentioned.. there ARE so many good ppl playing LFS

[edit]
and of course, the (V) team
[/edit]

Good to have such thread after all the "new wreckers in town" threads
Well, I must say, I have raced on quite a few different servers since I got my S2 license about a month ago, and to be honest, anyone who has taken the time to post on this thread alone is good people in my book. Come across some real good drivers. I really like the fact that you got the really fast people around that for the most part are willing to help you get better, as of course this just increases the fun factor exponentially

As for specifics, I can generally remember the most recent only, heh, so I gotta say RenaultF1tm (Calum), good guy, and WGooden, really fast guy. He's a bit emotional sometimes, but damn good to drive with (or try and catch up with is more like it)

As always, look forward to racing you guys soon.

p.s. Sure wish there were more American drivers around, I keep getting skunked by the Europeans :P
:)
And on that note ...

ES , you gotta get back on LFSNorge whenever you can m8 , we got good MRT sets being handed out like cookies at my grandmothers house !

you know what i mean , just get on again soon m8 please

Calum
Quote from Calum :And on that note ...

ES , you gotta get back on LFSNorge whenever you can m8 , we got good MRT sets being handed out like cookies at my grandmothers house !

you know what i mean , just get on again soon m8 please

Calum

Thx for mentioning "our" server We have had some good races lately havent we

I have had many great battles in LFS....Names? Too many to mention. Biohazard is a good fight though

Good driving thread
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG