The online racing simulator
Announcing Concept Racing
(321 posts, started )
Awesome, grats.
Yeah, we're very proud of him
troy is TEH member of the month :-)
He, in his quite calm way didn't say a word nor did he move one finger, still he made everyone's day!

greetz

der butz
Troy we all love you.
Quote from der butz :troy is TEH member of the month :-)
He, in his quite calm way didn't say a word nor did he move one finger, still he made everyone's day!

greetz

der butz

Well, he probably had to move a finger in order to go around wrecking cruisers, but I get your point.

He's a hero.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Well, he probably had to move a finger in order to go around wrecking cruisers, but I get your point.

He's a hero.

Well, what if he claims his cat was driving, smarta**?
ah well, let's get some peaceful laps done tonight in the lx shall we!

greetz

der butz
Following a successful period at Concept Racing, Stuart 'Moose' Whitehead has decided that it is time for him to move on.

He is now racing under the Dead Men Racing banner, and we would like to thank Moose for his outstanding service to the team, and wish him the very best of luck for the future.

GL Moosey & CR [& DMR :P]
More surprising news...! Good luck to CR and Moose. DMR is a great bunch though. You will suit in nicely
I heard the fact that Moose had started to drive in his slippers while calmly smoking his pipe caused the move.........

Good luck Moosey
#238 - Dru
Quote from StableX :I heard the fact that Moose had started to drive in his slippers while calmly smoking his pipe caused the move.........

Good luck Moosey

.....don't we all wear slippers anyway?

Stuarts desire for specifc League racing across both LFS and NetKar formats meant that Concept Racing lost its first ever member since we formed over a year ago.

We offered him a deluxe smoking jacket to stay, but he said that the 24 hour bed pan service and meals on wheels services offered elsewhere were just too good to refuse

We all wish Stuart the best with his new team, he was a lovely team mate and truely represented Concept Racing in a professional way.

The king is dead...... LONG LIVE THE KING
Quote from Dru :.....don't we all wear slippers anyway?

Stuarts desire for specifc League racing across both LFS and NetKar formats meant that Concept Racing lost its first ever member since we formed over a year ago.

We offered him a deluxe smoking jacket to stay, but he said that the 24 hour bed pan service and meals on wheels services offered elsewhere were just too good to refuse

We all wish Stuart the best with his new team, he was a lovely team mate and truely represented Concept Racing in a professional way.

The king is dead...... LONG LIVE THE KING

I heard you didn't state the jacket was quilted DOn't they use old oil sumps as bed pans over there
#240 - Dru
Quote from StableX :I heard you didn't state the jacket was quilted

There is a recession on you know
Wow, that was a suprise, Good luck moosey
CR Celebrate 2nd Birthday

It was on December 17th 2007 that CR were formed, 2 years later we are still here

The past year has been pretty good with some quality arrivals to the team, and good results in a few leagues, IGTC this year was not particularly good for us though. We have had fun, which is the most important thing, and would like to thank those fellow racers, series organisers & admins who have made this possible.

There will be some sort of birthday party event, details to follow.

We look forward to the next year, and the new challenges it brings.
Happy birthday!! \o/

edit: I'm f1rst
Happy birthday!!

Tomhah, then you´re on the right team
Happy birthday !
Happy birthday.
Gratz to the guys in green!

[I know Bob loves Chicken and MoS are green to, but I knew about them first :P]
Quote from J@tko :Gratz to the guys in green!

[I know Bob loves Chicken and MoS are green to, but I knew about them first :P]

Isn't it 'Andy loves Walnuts'?

Cracking bunch of guys, happy birthday!
Gratz
Happy Birthday guys, have a good one!

Announcing Concept Racing
(321 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG