The online racing simulator

Poll : Who will be faster?

Hamilton will take it, but it will be a close fight.
Hamilton will be way quicker than Button!!
Button will be quicker, but it will be a close fight.
Button will be much quicker than Hamilton!!
#26 - 5haz
Kicking the tail out would make you slower to the next corner hah.

It was obviously the result of taking a tighter line and urgency, but importantly, he caught it well.
Quote from 5haz :Kicking the tail out would make you slower to the next corner hah.

It was obviously the result of taking a tighter line and urgency, but importantly, he caught it well.

And it was spectacular.... I still think he's a nob for saying that though... it's just a facepalm moment..
#28 - Zay
Even though I don't follow F1 as much as I do NASCAR, I think Hamilton's gonna take it, not by much, but for sure it'll be him. The talent comes a little easier to him then it does to button, but the new regulations will suit button better. Still though, the odds are toward Hamilton.

zay
#29 - 5haz
Quote from BlueFlame :And it was spectacular.... I still think he's a nob for saying that though... it's just a facepalm moment..

Well yeah, I physically cringed when he said it, why! If he hadn't said that it would've been 10 times more impressive.

He needs to fire his PR man.
I vote for Hamilton will take it, but it will be a close fight.
Voted also for Hamilton because he knows the whole team much longer than button.

Look how he destroyed kovalainen in 2008-2009.
imo kovalainen is overrated.
"Hamilton will take it, but it will be a close fight."
Quote from Töki (HUN) :"Hamilton will take it, but it will be a close fight."

+1

Button should give Hamilton a good run.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :imo kovalainen is overrated.

+1 mate

all ppl thought he would have had a chance to fight with hamilton for the championship.....see what he has done in the past two years
Now I'm not saying Hamilton or Button are at the same level, but the partnership could be seen as similar to Senna and Prost at McLaren*....

For me, I expect Hamilton to have the upper hand in qualifying. Button may have cleaner, more measured races. Pace wise, given a car that works for his style, Button is fast and can be on Hamilton's pace, but if the car is not to Button's liking I think Hamilton's driving style is more suited to compensating for the car. Overall Hamilton will have the edge over Button, but the actual results could go either way depending on tyre management, crashes, reliability, etc..

* Although I only started following F1 in '91, which was after Prost left McLaren, I've just finished reading 'Senna Versus Prost' by Malcolm Folley..a pretty good read.
Somehow I thought this would be about the dads - probably because I initially misread it as "who will be fatter".
Attached images
girthwars.jpg

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG