* Create qualification user groups using external files or configuration file
* Hotlaps or drift mode
* Store lap PBs in Grip (Hotlap) or drift mode
* Can calculate PB by an average of 1 to 10 laps
* Calculate and store points in drift mode.
* Top PBs display in LFS.
* Display charts in LFSH (Hottlaps, Drift)
* Event-specific scripts
* View driver PBs from LFS World
* View driver statistics (fuel, km, ...) from LFS World
* Export files via FTP to use or display on websites.
* Call personalized web pages and run the code returned by these pages
* Allows setting the date format for regional support.
* Management of node events (enter/exit custom track locations)
* GLScript allows function calls on Timer.
* Setting permissions on the server according to criteria of lap times by car and circuit.
* Manage lists of swear words
* Manage driver and car handicapping (Car, Car/track, Driver)
* Manage use of driving aids in LFS
* Full vote management of LFS to End Race, Restart Race, Restart Qualification
* Sort race grid relative to PB or WR
* Automatic Car/Track rotation
* Display leading or following times separating the driver from other racers
* Personalized messages on record (WR)
* List qualifying drivers on the server
* Events called on Lapper start, new driver connections, disconnections, leaving pits, split times, enter pits, etc. ...
* Define custom commands to be executed via LFS chat.
* Message flood detection
* Set the maximum number of laps allowed by a racer during a session
* Detects loss of car control (customisable)
* Detects drivers that are too slow
* Detects drivers that are parked on the track
* Displays speed or distance values depending on the unit chosen by the drivers: km / h, km or mph, mp
* Calculates acceleration time
* Configurable pit windows
* Penalty management: Speeding in pit lane. Jumping the start before the green light