The online racing simulator
Xcite needs layout BETA testers
Hi,

we just made a layout for AS3 and we need a few testers now. So if you want, just enter following server:
Xcite AS3 Special-X

Please let your comment or any improvement suggestion in this thread

Thanks to all joiners
Mail me when you start doing anything with that layout and others you do... I hope you guys are thinking in doing a league with modified circuits... I would love the idea

I could also help with layoutting and to ask some people on Virtual Racing to race there

My suggestion: in the last turn (chicane, make it like the Spa Francorchamps one), because all the chicanes on LFS can be crossed with the "eating every apex to do it @ 200 km/h" technic. I would like a chicane where you full brake, put your car @ 70/80 km/h, then turn left and then crossing the rest of the turn. That will reduce incidents by the people trying to do the chicane always too fast and flying with the kerbs, and to increase overtaking opportunities, because people will try to brake later than his rival

Please do some other layouts which modify the track turns in order to try new things, as the guys above (^^) don't release new experiences...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG